Ratings for Dr. F. REED Kent

Dr. Kent is thorough, gentle, and spends whatever time necessary to give me relief. He is also knowledgeable about where on the spine and other body parts to adjust for helping headaches, sinus problems, wrist pain, pigeon-toed and turned out feet, uneven leg length, foot pain, and many other problems. Does your baby have colic? This can be helped too! See him before you have any kind of surgery! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Wonderful. Very informative. I fell roller skating and he was able to get me back in the swing of things quickly. He takes the time to get you relief!!! And when you hurt, thats what you want..

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I saw Dr. Kent for the first time in 2009 after 4 years of misery following an auto accident. I saw many specialists for tmj injuries, back injuries, hand injuries and foot problems with little pain relief. He has helped me more than all of the others and he has taken me seriously and listened to my complaints. For the first time in years I was part of the team treating me.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

I saw Dr. Kent after a long period of pain. He examined, x-rayed and adjusted me. I was pain free for the first time in a long time. He was friendly, thorough and sold me on chiropractic care. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009