Ratings for Dr. Scott R. Lurie

If you have any problems with your feet, STAY AWAY FROM LURIE. This is a MONEY MAN and nothing else. I paid $60.00 for a visit and x-rays, and then had to see him a second time, just for him to read the x-rays and give me five minutes time. The man is unconscionable. Save your money and go elsewhere. He'll put on a smile, but it's all a facade.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I had a toenail falling off and just wanted to make sure it would not get infected. I spent 5 min with a doctor in the Park Avenue Podiatry practice who said it was fine to just let it fall off. Nothing else I or she needed to do. I was charged $400 for the visit.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Karen the receptionist is so nasty. She didn't do what was needed and didn't even apologize. Instead, she said that she couldn't help until the next day, meanwhile I had waited over a week for the info. Dr. Lurie, while knowledgeable, was very informative one time and the next time, was very short with me. I felt like I was an inconvenience to the doctor and and the staff.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Dr. Scott R. Lurie's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Workers Comp