Ratings for Dr. Dan W. Langley

I am sooooo very happy with my surgery and the results . Everyone was so efficient and Dr. Langley is the best!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

The entire process was smooth- staff was great and Dr. Langley was knowledgeable. Office is clean and even includes massage chairs, coffee and cookies. And more importantly I am beyond pleased with my procedure results!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Unnecessary procedure, poor communication. Rushed visit, little care taken pre-op.

Submitted January 3, 2014

I found the staff very friendly and helpful. Dr. Langley explained my eye condition in detail and answered all of my questions. I have recommended him to all of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

Very good doctor and office. Highly recommend to all my friends

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr. Langley is an exceptional doctor. He is kind and friendly and talks to you like a friend and in plain English. He is very knowledgeable and continues to grow and understand new techniques which he perfects. I would recommend him to anyone any age. His treatment and the surgery went smoothly and efficiently. I absolutly love the results. Do not hesitate to visit Dr. Langley and his staff for your eye needs. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr. Langley is the kindest and best Doctor in all of Oklahoma- do not hesitate to use him!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr Langley was very informative and made sure I understood my procedure. He offered options I didn't know I had and the results are outstanding. I highly recommend Dr Dan Langley!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

dr dan was very informative, he took his time to answer all my questions. He scheduled my surgery right away and i had an excellent outcome. His staff was friendly and the new building/office is quite nice

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Dr. Dan W. Langley's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 2002)

Amerigroup