Ratings for Dr. Donna L. Casey

Front desk personnel and "nurse " are incompetent . Impossible to get messages to her without their "permission ". Wait time is at least an hour. Dr Casey is great after you get to see her

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Absolutely love Dr. Donna Casey, but she badly needs to "Clean House" where her front desk is concerned. I have thought of leaving because of all the issues, but hate to give up this great doctor!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

My wait time for my last visit was over two hours. Staff incorrectly coded my insurance billing.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

Dr. Casey came highly recommended by a cardiologist who has been in practice for years. She's patient and extremely thorough. I have complete confidence in her knowledge and experience and always leave feeling that all of my questions have been answered and I understand everything we've talked about. She does not hesitate in referring you to other doctors and ordering tests. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Dr. Casey is by far the BEST doctor I have ever had in my life. She is very knowledgeable, intelligent and caring. She considers every little detail carefully and even gives out excellent referrals if needed. She is genuinely caring and always takes an interest in you as a person unlike some physicians who are all business. It's a little difficult to get a same day appointment with her but the wait is worthwhile. Not a pill pusher at all and considers a whole body when providing care.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

Dr. Donna L. Casey's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2000)

Workers Comp