Ratings for Dr. Kevin J. Reagan

Would not go here. 12 good reviews does not mean a good surgeon or good surgery results

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Everyone there is very nice!! Dr. Reagan has been our doctor for 18 years.He is very professional and personable.I have and do recommend him to family and friends..He takes the time to listen to you and is genuinely concerned for your orthopedic health and your overall health. For example with my son,Dr. Reagan discovered a lesion on my sons shoulder and had us doing everything we needed to do to find out if he had cancer. We found out in a matter of 1 1/2 weeks that he did and Dr. Reagan had us at UMass seeing the pediatric oncologist within in a few days. From start to finish it took 2 weeks for my son to start chemo because of Dr. Reagan's thoroughness and follow through. He truly is a great Dr. In my families eyes. And a great man.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

The greatest, honest, takes the time and has a since of humor and great with children, he did my 3 rd knee surgery 8 yrs ago and when my son recently broke his wrist and was in ere i was hoping Dr.Reagan was on call and he was, i couldn't be any happier and 4 days later he had to do surgery on my baby and he was great, wouldn't recommend any other.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Top-notch surgeon who takes the time to answer questions. I had both knees replaced by him with no complications. Good follow-up. Office staff are kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

Dr. Kevin J. Reagan's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Healthnet