Ratings for Dr. Tracy Forsberg

This clinic used to be very good but with new staff in the office patients are lied about to the doctors...I received not one but two letters from Dr. Forsberg indicating that she was sorry I was leaving...when in fact the staff member put me off for over a week, my prescription was exported, I tried to speak with the office manager but the staff member told me "we are not an emergency service" you will need to go to a walk in clinic. Dr. Forsberg did not even try to talk with me to find out what happen, She has been my doctor for 10 years, this new staff member in one week managed to destroy out relationship...Kim you are a liar, and you have no respect for clients...Dr. Forsberg I can't believe you did not even question what happened. It used to be a great practice...not any more...crazy...just crazy

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Hack! Kept me in pain for years and can't read a MRI report. I was told it was muscular even thou It was badly budge discs according to MRI and needed to be injected with a lot of needles when in fact it was nerve pain and needed surgery. When I needed a referral to pain clinic she referred me for lower back (I needed referral for my chronic pain in my knee not my back that can be fixed) now I wait another 6 months. I got hit by a car at work and suffered a PTSD type problem and the shrink wanted me to do exposure therapy but involved adivan. I got a great big NO because of my past. Really i have been on Morphine for 8 years with no issues but because i told her when I was young I dabbled in stuff like any teenager. I hope you read this. When i have seen 2 ER Dr's and they said that my meds need to be altered due to the fact the pain is to intense to handle. And when I make an appt after the fact of seeing ER Dr's you say your not doing anything more for me and I ask you for help you have the balls to say why am I fighting you about meds. IF YOUR GOING TO BE A DOCTOR GET IT TOGETHER. I have read previous ratings and i see i'm not the only one going through this. You might be a wicked Doctor if I had stubbed my toe or a plugged up nose but you know nothing about pain. NOTHING. Please if you are taking on new clients do not take on anyone with chronic pain and send them to someone who knows about pain. I could go on but I think the point is across. Anyone reading this. IF YOUR IN PAIN THIS IS A DOCTOR YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET INVOLVED WITH.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

She is so focused on her assumptions that I left without getting to why I was there until I told her I was only there for a second opinion as per another doctor. NEVER have I seen anyone treated(thinking about difficult street teens) like I was treated. Too upset to drive as I was shocked I let her talk to me like she did. Amazing to see the good reports.Guessing she either decides she is irritated by some patients and not by others.Also amazing she is married to a man of the integrity of co-doctor Anton at same clinic. Front desk wont tell u if she is working. not allowed to for walk in clinic hours so I have gone and left and postpone issues because I refused to see her. Vocalizing my exp.would only put me long down wait list for doctor I am guessing..only negative thing about Sooke is her.Did not know appt was over til she got up and saw her typing away on the central computer. Amazing.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Great dr! I know ull read this dr! I need to come and see u more...i have a hard time coming in and telling u whats wrong in fear ill look silly. My mom always said i was fine and being stupid. So im trying to learn to come to you and tell you things. Dr forsberg is a wonderful dr! I just need to be a better patient :-) Have a great day!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I find her to be a great doctor, she has treated my husband and myself for a few months now and we really have been well taken care of by her. We enjoy being able to just drive up the road in 3 mins. to get an appointment instead of 3/4 hr. to get to our previous doctor and then sit in the office for almost an hour after we arrived. Thank you Tracy I really appreciate you.

Submitted April 14, 2015

I find Tracy to be very knowledgeable and a caring Dr. I have been to Dr Forsberg since she started in Sooke. I am shocked to see the negative comments. My experience has been great

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Excellent doctor, great practice, we are lucky to have her and her husband (Dr Rabien) in Sooke.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Forsberg for several years. Excellent doctor. Definitely knows her stuff. SHe sees my entire family, husband, kids, and even my parents. I'm surprised to see such negative comments on here, as my whole family loves her. Glad you came to Sooke. I've also seen pretty much all the doctors at the clinic now. Our family has had its share of injuries and illnesses. I have not had a bad experience yet. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Doctor's mainly her and her husband, seem to spend a lot of their time, reading these comments, then actually talking to patients. Had a phone call once from the doctor there, with regards to a post I wrote. I am entitled to my opinions, and my opinions of these doctors is not good. They're lucky that the College of Physicians haven't received complaints from me, because of negligent care. Doctors should be caring for patients, not getting up in arms about a patients right to make a complaint. If you were a good doctor, we wouldn't need to complain about you.

Submitted May 22, 2014

Don't bother seeing this doctor! She would not provide refill prescriptions for me when I was in major pain! She just said NO without even an explanation. (I had been getting the same prescriptions for months in another city.) Do not waste your time! She also did not diagnose a problem for me.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013