You may also like

Great dr! I know ull read this dr! I need to come and see u more...i have a hard time coming in and telling u whats wrong in fear ill look silly. My mom always said i was fine and being stupid. So im trying to learn to come to you and tell you things. Dr forsberg is a wonderful dr! I just need to be a better patient :-) Have a great day!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I find her to be a great doctor, she has treated my husband and myself for a few months now and we really have been well taken care of by her. We enjoy being able to just drive up the road in 3 mins. to get an appointment instead of 3/4 hr. to get to our previous doctor and then sit in the office for almost an hour after we arrived. Thank you Tracy I really appreciate you.

Submitted April 14, 2015

I find Tracy to be very knowledgeable and a caring Dr. I have been to Dr Forsberg since she started in Sooke. I am shocked to see the negative comments. My experience has been great

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Forsberg for several years. Excellent doctor. Definitely knows her stuff. SHe sees my entire family, husband, kids, and even my parents. I'm surprised to see such negative comments on here, as my whole family loves her. Glad you came to Sooke. I've also seen pretty much all the doctors at the clinic now. Our family has had its share of injuries and illnesses. I have not had a bad experience yet. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Doctor's mainly her and her husband, seem to spend a lot of their time, reading these comments, then actually talking to patients. Had a phone call once from the doctor there, with regards to a post I wrote. I am entitled to my opinions, and my opinions of these doctors is not good. They're lucky that the College of Physicians haven't received complaints from me, because of negligent care. Doctors should be caring for patients, not getting up in arms about a patients right to make a complaint. If you were a good doctor, we wouldn't need to complain about you.

Submitted May 22, 2014

Don't bother seeing this doctor! She would not provide refill prescriptions for me when I was in major pain! She just said NO without even an explanation. (I had been getting the same prescriptions for months in another city.) Do not waste your time! She also did not diagnose a problem for me.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Was my dr for 5 years. I am in complete agreement with the previous rating. Uncaring, hurried, unwilling, to consider anything other than the "condition" not the person. Absolutely refused to provide me with effective treatment, dropped me as a patient when I wrote to her describing my situation and its effects on the quality of my life, and how I was even entertaining thoughts of suicide. An obvious cry for help, and she cut me out, cold. Good dr to see if you are healthy. I wouldn't see her if my life depended on it - literally!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

I have found Dr.Forsberg to not be helpful with me at all. I suddenly grew sick and was told i am young and perfectly healthy. It took 3 years to the point i was close to dying before she actually looked at me and realized something is really wrong with me ( and me breaking down in tears ). Finally figured out what was wrong with me. Specialist told me if i hadn't been diagnosed i would of died within the next 2 months which has really scared me for the future. I am in the process of trying to get another doctor but it's really hard. I have some other issues that she has completely ignored. I have old records showing the issues need to be given attention and she doesn't seem to even care. She goes by a lot of lab results instead of how the patient is actually feeling. It hasn't happened for a couple months but the staff gave me the wrong appt times then tried to charge me for showing up at the time originally given ! Now i phone the day before to confirm.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Tracy has been my doctor for some time now and it has been a challenge to get her to see the issues with my health. Probably not any fault of her own as the 10 minute time slot for the appointments is hardly enough time where I am concerned. She has been helpful but I get the feeling she is not 100% doing her best where I am concerned. I have seen her change in the last few years and become more conscience of my health however she still needs to give a little more of herself to her patients. Doctors need to remember the reason they got into the field in the first place. Disease acts different in all patients. We are not all the same. Tests do not always show the truth of a person. Tracy is a good doctor and person but she can improve by becoming more involved with her patients. I do believe she has grown a great deal and will continue to do so. She has impressed me a great deal lately and I am hoping this is not just a phase and it will continue.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

Dr. Tracy Forsberg's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dr! I know ull read this dr! I need to come and see u more...i have a hard time coming in and telling u whats wrong in fear ill look silly. My mom always..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I find her to be a great doctor, she has treated my husband and myself for a few months now and we really have been well taken care of by her. We enjoy being a..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I find Tracy to be very knowledgeable and a caring Dr. I have been to Dr Forsberg since she started in Sooke. I am shocked to see the negative comments. My..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor, great practice, we are lucky to have her and her husband (Dr Rabien) in Sooke."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Forsberg for several years. Excellent doctor. Definitely knows her stuff. SHe sees my entire family, husband, kids, and even my parents...."

December 23, 2014