Ratings for Dr. N. Musaji

Always greeting by friendly staff. Appointments are efficient, moving from one station (the "puff" station" to have a seat in the actual optometrist's office. Dr. Musaji is clear with his instructions during the appointment, and explaining the results of the exam afterwards. He suggests actions/options, what to be aware of in the future, sometimes offering more than just one. It all depends on the patient's frame of mind. A very courteous, polite and respectful doctor. I would highly recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Had problems with my vision. I called other places, but no one would give me an appointment on the same day, even after explaining my situation, but Dr Musaji's office squeezed me in. Dr Musaji is very knowledgeable and took excellent care of me. Referred me to th appropriate specialist, and I got my problem resolved. Thank you Dr Musaji. God Bless you. We need more doctors like you.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Would not recommend this office. Inaccurate and vague information given by one of his associates .

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I came to this site to write my review for Dr Musaji, and was shocked by the previous review dated July 2016. I DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD ABOUT THAT REVIEW!!! My family and I have been patients of Dr Musaji for over ten years, from his Mississauga practice. We actually come from Mississauga to see him for our appts. It's worth the drive... One thing I can assure is that Dr Musaji is a very honest, respectful, knowledgeable, and a person of good ethics and manners. He is not forceful or intimidating nor into pressure selling... Being a healthcare professional myself, I pay attention to how he interacts with his staff, and I am always amazed at his professionalism and communication skills. I have observed him interact with his staff and colleagues, and there seem to be lots of respect and smiles when they interact amongst themselves. I have always sensed positive energy and atmosphere every time I am there, so I have a hard time believing the previous review. With respect to my experience, Dr Musaji SAVED MY EYES!!!. I was having problems seeing with my eye for about a week. After seeing Dr Musaji, who explained the condition of my eye, and not only recommended, referred me to a specialist, but also went the extra mile and scheduled a same day appointment. His office made arrangements for me to see an eye specialist on the same day. Dr Musaji did inform me that I would need surgery, and surely, I ended up getting an emergency surgery later that afternoon. This is what I call patient centered care. If it wasn't for Dr Musaji's professional knowledge and choice of surgeon, I may have not have had the care I received, and may have lost my vision. I trust Dr Musaji completely. I trust whom he refers me to, his expertise, his judgment, his professionalism and knowledge of good surgeons. I would go with anything he says or who he recommends. Yes he sells prescription classes, but he has never convinced or pressured me to purchase glasses from his store... He is a good doctor, and good Doctors are hard to find. I am very lucky to have Dr Musaji caring for my family's and my eyes. Thank you Dr Musaji. You are the best!!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

I came to this site to write my review for Dr Musaji, and was shocked by the previous review dated July 2016. I DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD ON THAT REVIEW!!! My family and I have been seen by Dr Musaji for over ten years. We actually come from Mississauga for our appts. One thing I can assure is that Dr Musaji is a very honest, respectful, knowledgeable, and a person of good ethics and manners. I have seen him interact with his staff and colleagues, and there seem to be lots of respect and smiles when they interact amongst themselves. I have always sensed positive energy and atmosphere every time I am there, so I have a hard time believing the previous review. Dr Musaji SAVED MY EYES!!!. I was having problems with my eyes for about a week. After seeing Dr Musaji, who explained the condition of my eye, recommended, referred and made arrangements for me to see an eye specialist on the same day. Dr Musaji did inform me that I would need surgery, and surely, I ended up getting an emergency surgery on the same day. If it wasn't for Dr Musaji's professional knowledge and choice of surgeon, I may have not have had the care I received, and would have lost my vision. I trust Dr Musaji completely. I trust whom he refers me to, his judgment, his professional expertise and knowledge, and anything he recommends. Yes he sells prescription classes, but he has never convinced me to purchase glasses from his store... He is a good doctor, and good Doctors are hard to find. I am very lucky to have Dr Musaji caring for me and my family's eyes. Thank you Dr Musaji. You are the best!!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

You should run from this guy....exaggerates belittle former colleagues who were his doctors pushes for prescription glasses because he runs one....then says to meet surgeons of his choice...he talks of symptoms which when checked with 2nd opinion were shocked at his analysis...the place feels and gives an air of desperation

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

My eyes started hurting really bad after a long day's work. I walked into Pickering Eye Care clinic, without an appt at about 6:15 pm. A lady and a gentleman were closing the front doors. I guess they were locking the doors to the clinic close. I explained my situation stating that I was experiencing eye pain. The Gentleman was Dr Musaji. He immediately open the doors, and requested his staff to show me to his exam room, and then shortly joined me with his Dictor's coat on. He treated my eyes, put some drops, and put a bandage on with a follow-up appt. I was very touched by his bedside manners, consideration, and level of care he provided to me. We need more Optometrists like Dr Musaji. Dr Musaji is a Doctor who cares about his patients and is in the profession to make a difference!!! He could have easily asked me to go to the ER dept at the hospital, but instead he took the time to care and treat my eyes. It was a small chip of wood that was stuck inside my eyes, which he removed. I am a carpenter by profession. I am very grateful for the care and service I received from Dr Musaji. Thank you sincerely. You are the best. Cheers.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr Musaji is very courteous and knowledgeable. He takes his time to do the necessary tests and explains his findings, which sometimes puts him behind his schedule. While other Optometrists are time focused, Dr Musaji is patient focused which makes a significant difference in the care provided. I also find his glasses and contact lenses are well priced. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you. MM

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr Musaji's staff is fabulous. The doctor, however used high pressure techniques to sell me glasses and threatened to extra-bill for services if I chose to go elsewhere for my glasses. Have gone to him for several years without issue. When I tried to express my concerns, he maintained his position. Shame, but time to move on.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Dr. Musaji is great. Staff a little abrubt, but fine. I would recommend this office.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015