Ratings for Dr. Jessica Berman

I switched to Dr Berman 10 months ago. My first visit (well visit) she spent a total of 5 minutes with me. I have needed her since on two occassions. On one, she never returned my calls for a full week. This time around she is not returning my call either. I have told the very rude receptionist that I am in pain and she told me "I don't know what to tell you the Dr is busy" I have yet to hear back. I am now going to oncall. This has been the final straw - I am switching doctors.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Dr. Berman, in my 5 years with her, has always given me more than enough time to discuss my health concerns, has been very considerate, and most importantly, has diagnosed and treated several different conditions very successfully. I am very, very lucky to have found such a professional, caring, skilled, and considerate physician.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Dr Berman may be a knowledgeable doctor, but is she is, there was no way to tell. At my one and only visit to her as a new patient, there was no "thank you for joining our practice", or "nice to meet you", it was more like "why in hell are you here; you're reasonably young and healthy and there's no point in you having a physical." I had some questions for her that she shrugged off, and didn't have any interest in discussing my health with me-ie vitamins, exercise, etc. I didn't want an eternity, just a couple of minutes!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2009

After waiting for 45 minutes she spent about 10 minutes with me for my new patient/annual physical and she brushed off the one and only concern I had. One of the worst MD's I've seen.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Dr. Jessica Berman's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)