Ratings for Dr. Leslie H. Perla

Dr Perla, is an extremely ,efficient and intelligent doctor. You can trust her advice. We trust her with any of our medical diagnosis and treatments.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

She appears very confident and well informed. Appointments are usually within 15 minutes.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

She's a fantastic ally in this battle of medical ailments!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

I HAD AN APPOINTMENT FOR COLONOSCOPY WITH DR.PERLA WHICH SHE WAS ALMOST 2 HRS LATE WHILE I WAS LAYING THERE WAITING. NEXT HAD AN APPOINTMENT WITH HER WHICH SHE WAS RUNNING 1/12 HRS BEHIND SO I LEFT HAD TO GO TO WORK. I CALLED FOR PILLS FOR MY COLITIS BECAUSE I WAS GOING ON VACATION IN 1DAY. SHE WOULD NOT GIVE THEM UNLESS SHE SAW ME. IT WAS NOT A DRUG IT WAS FOR MY COLITIS. I THEN CALLED MY REGULAR DR AND HE CALLED MY SUBSRIPTION IN. MY NEW DR. SAID THE PROBLEM WITH DR PERLA AND HER STAFF IS THEY LOOK AT PEOPLE LIKE #S AND DONT CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE. IM TELLING EVERYBODY DO NOT USE DR. PERLA

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

I was surprised by the previous review. I have never had a doctor do a more thorough history or examination. She presented as concerned with my welfare. She scheduled me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy and I had to call her office to cancel due to another health issue. She took the time to call me herself to find out what had happened and if I was okay. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Hi, I'm a 26 year old female whom rarely makes dr appts. and I certainly have never gone for a second opinion. Well I knew it was time to get this issue checked out. Let me just say she was nice enough, however she did not listen to me AT ALL and I'm sorry but isn't part of having an exam actually getting examined? She diagnosed me with Hemorrhoids and scheduled me for a colonoscopy. When I asked her about the small tear, she told me there was NO TEAR, which was "news" to me since I had just been looking at it 20 mins before my appt and knew full well that you had to spread the anus a little to see it, which I knew that she had not. Hmmmm well I made another appt with Dr. Mark Dosch, MD and was told that it was exactly what I thought it was (anal fissure and anal skin tags) and that I was right to cancel my colonoscopy until it healed as that would further irritate the fissure and elongate the healing time. Dr Dosch was amazing, thorough and probably the nicest Dr. I've ever met :)

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Dr. Leslie H. Perla's Credentials

• Spanish

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ormond Beach, FL