Dr. Matthew J. McKenzie

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. McKenzie

I had bilateral knee replacement that went very well. But the staff at the hospital the second night was poor to say the least.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

A compassionate Dr. who speaks frankly, "telling it like it is". Staff is very professional and friendly. I had a total knee replacement by Dr. McKenzie.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr. McKenzie has done a knee and back surgeries making me feel like a new person.. able to walk without pain. Highly recommend him... also Lee (PA) is also very helpful and caring with your diagnosis and answering of questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Dr McKenzie is absolutely a wonderful doctor and would recommend anyone needing knee or hip surgery to have him do it

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

I always have the feeling that Dr. McKenzie is concerned for my health and well-being. He is eager to help make me feel better. He has done two back surgeries for me giving me a better quality of life. I continue to go back to him for his guidance and help as he is very caring, understanding and knowledgeable in what care to give. I will continue to seek his service as needed.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

I and my husband have had surgeries and other health issue appointments and we have always felt very well taken care of. Our outcomes have been successful. Dr. McKenzie listens to us and provides feedback and provides healing options. He is friendly and we respect him and have great trust in him. He is very kind and thorough. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Dr. McKenzie was awesome. He did my back surgery and I feel like a new person!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Very pleasant and helpful staff. Dr. McKenzie was very attentive to my problem and did wonderful work

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I have had 4 surgeries performed by Dr. McKenzie, both shoulders, lower back fusion and as of recent, knee surgery. This man is the best ! Still going strong in construction and I just turned 55 !

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Dr. McKenzie is a great Dr. .// He did surgery on my back with very good results, I now need another surgery ( my fault) and with no hesitation went back and it is scheduled.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Dr. Matthew J. McKenzie's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sioux Falls, SD