Dr. Matthew J. McKenzie

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. McKenzie

Fantastic surgeon and he always gets to problem of your pain. Such a terrific Doctor

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. McKenzie is the best. He fixed my hip, two rotator cuffs, and knee. He is also the Dr. for my husband, sons, daughter in law , grandson and brothers and also for my late Mother and Father. Always with the best results. Always takes time to explain, and answers all questions, and his staff is amazing. I recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Over the years, I saw Dr. McKenzie many times. He replaced both of my hips and is now dealing with my spinal stenosis. He explains what is wrong, the options to fix it (not just surgery), and his recommendations. He is thorough, attentive, listens to my concerns and questions, and is matter-of-fact with me. Great bedside manner. I will always choose Dr. McKenzie for my ortho needs. I will and have referred him to others for their orthopedic needs, as well.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I have had multiple visits over the years with Dr. McKenzie and it is always the same: he explains in language I can understand and we talk about other ways to fix things before resorting to surgery. I will always pick this man for any orthopedic needs. I would refer him to others without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

My experience at Oi and with Dr. MCkENZIE and staff has been nothing but excellent. He has done two hip revisions for me and I have been to this clinic and seen a number of timesl

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I have had an excellent experience with Dr. McKenzie. I am so happy he solved my problem and am so happy I picked him to be my doctor. I will be referring him to my friends if they need his assistance. Keep up the awesome work, Dr. McKenzie!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Very happy with Dr. McKenzie. I really like how he just gets in there and gets straight to business. He helped me with my back and now hopefully he can do the same with my knee! Thank you and your staff for everything you do.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. McKenzie does not appear to do follow-ups. No staff member has called me to check on my on going pain.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Is very knowledgeable in his field. He has helped several times. My brother was to get hip replacements and he was told Matt was one of the best!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Dr. Matthew J. McKenzie's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sioux Falls, SD