Dr. Matthew J. McKenzie

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. McKenzie

Another person pointed me to Dr. McKenzie several years ago and I have every confidence in him for any operation. He explains what is wrong and how he will fix it very simple for anyone to understand. It is sometimes hard to get an appointment very early with him because of how many people like him. You will too.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

Excellent Orthopedic Doctor - knowledgeable yet straightforward. I appreciate a doctor who tells me what I need to know, not necessarily what I want to hear.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

on time-friendly- made me feel at ease-answered all my questions in words I could understand

flag | Submitted July 28, 2019

There is no one better than Dr. McKenzie! He is the only one our family trusts.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

Excellent specialist, next tto no waiting. He replaced my right knee 7 years ago with excellent results.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

He truly is the best of the best! Excellent specialist!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2019

Excellent surgeon with a welcoming bedside manner. The most knowledgable and helpful in order to get the right treatment plan! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

Highly recommend, very fast and professional, first appt. was two days after calling, appt. and MRI done on same day, had results and followup appt. 2 days later!. Did not require surgery for severe back pain, Dr. McKenzie recommends other form of treatment, which I am now receiving, am already feeling MUCH better on the fourth day after first appt. Very, Very pleased with Dr. McKenzie and his staff. Thank you so much Doctor. did

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

Walked in to surgery on crutches unable to support my self with out them. Had my back surgery, within 15 hours I was up and walking. The pain I experienced prior to surgery was gone. Very professional, very courteous. Made a terrifying experience comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. McKenzie and his staff at the Orthopedic Institute.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

Dr. McKenzie is a highly experienced and caring Doctor. I highly recommend Dr. McKenzie to anyone requiring surgery.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2019

Dr. Matthew J. McKenzie's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

TRICARE