Ratings for Dr. Andy Abril

Don't even bother wasting your time! He has no idea what he's doing! Misdiagnosed!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Very rude and obviously very uneducated, because I was misdiagnosed by this dr. Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time with this Dr!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

My opinion of the Mayo Clinic has drastically changed after my appointment with this doctor. He is not interested in doing further testing to come to a correct diagnosis. He dismisses symptoms and because of that ends up making a wrong diagnosis. I'll be very surprised if this Dr. is still practicing medicine in the next few years, he's that bad!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Expected so much more from Mayo Clinic! This Doctor was a huge disappointment. I waited months to be seen only to be given the wrong diagnoses! Find another doctor, because this one is a total waste of time!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr. Andy Abril is Mayo Clinic Hall-of-Fame Physician for Rheumatology. A is for AWESOME* B is for BRILLANT* R is for RELIABLE* I is for INTELLIGENT* AND L is for LOYAL* He will go the extra mile to help his patient survive. Thank you Dr. Abril for making history at the Mayo Clinic. The Mayo brothers are no longer here but I'm sure their in Heaven saying "Thank you Lord" for putting Dr. Abril on our team!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

doctors was not helpful at all and very condescending.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

I saw Dr. Abril after being examined by many physicians prior, and he quickly identified my problem correctly, and set me on the path which has greatly impoved the quailty of my life.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr. Andy Abril is a very personable and caring person. He's at The Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, FL. After just over a year of being on prednisone and having had many MRI's and CATSCANS, which proved negative, and seeing many doctors who were treating me for temporal arteritis, only Dr. Abril was able to get a fix on what i really had. FIBROMYALGIA is my ailment. Today, I am almost free of all of the headaches/tenderness - after only 2.5 wks on LYRICA. After finishing my exam, he personally pushed me out into the lobby in my wheelchair. I just fully respect and admire Dr. Abril. He's GREAT.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009