Dr. Oladapo Lasore

Ratings for Dr. Oladapo Lasore

This is by far the worst doctors experience I have had. The clinic itself seems dirty, the workers at the front are rude and unprofessional. Dr.lasore was only concerned about giving me prescriptions. He just said describe symptom here is your prescriptions. No questions or help or advice. He even told me to only ask one or two questions per visit. He filled out a form for me and did a poor job to the point the people that collect the form called and said he did a poor job and to get a different doctor and that he was demanding 80$ for something he quickly did in five minutes with no care. I strongly suggest to go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Today was my meet and greet. And well finally i have a outstanding doctor. Thx you kind sir for being a real caring soul. Looking forward to many years as your client.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I think he is as good as any other Doctor I have gone to -- he surely spends time to discuss with you .

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

very poor doctor...find another if you can..he is very poor to me..doesnt care 2hat u say..i went in there for one reason..and after waitting so so long..he tells me to come back in three days...i geuss he just wanted to get more money..more appointments more money..

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Lasore is my family doctor and I thought he was okay at first, but after today I will not be going back. I took my child in for the scheduled appointment and asked for the urine sample cup for the issue my child was having, the nurse/receptionist said he'd be in very soon. After waiting 20 mins I asked her if the doctor would be in yet. She said it should only be a few mins. After another 5 mins I was getting impatient and went to ask her again, she said that HE WENT TO THE BANK and sorry but she didn't know that before. I was mad and returned to the patient room. Then after another 15 ish minutes I went to the front again as I could now hear the doctor's voice in the next room. She said that he was seeing his patient that was before me. I told her that my child still hadn't eaten supper yet and I had another appointment to go to and needed to leave in 5-10 mins. She said he may be done in 5-10 mins but couldn't guarantee. They (doctor and patient) were speaking in his mother language in the room beside the one I was in, not English, but that had happened to me before once and when I had that other appointment, I also waited over 40 mins to be seen. By the time I went again to the front, it had been 50 mins since I first arrived on time for my appointment. I told her I needed to leave and could he do the test for my child. She apologized and I told her how upset I was, and she asked me to reschedule, I said I wouldn't come back just to have this happen again. I asked if something was amiss on the sample to fax it over to the drugstore. She said that could be possible. I was so angry that I just left but I'm still going to have to phone back tomorrow to see what happened if anything. I am on my search to find a new doctor. Not only is he unprofessional by instead of seeing scheduled patients, he's off running errands, the windows in the patient rooms (which face the street and front door) have paper on them versus privacy film and cracks through so if anyone cared to peek through its absolutely possible. The staff hardly ever answer the phone and they have a message on the answering machine saying not to leave a message. Most of my stars would actually be a glaring 0 or -1 but that option wasn't given.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

this has been my doctor for years and i am being investigated for fraud because of a letter he wrote me on his computer and printed it out as a prescription with his signature and paper ,hes denied printing this thank god i have a copy also ive been waiting on referrals for yrs i feel like hes not concerned about me at all and he has lied at this point ,i will prove it too i am disgusted of his work and cant believe hes taking new patients on when he has no time for patients hes had for over 10 yrs i want answers i am now looking for a new doctor and cant believe the humility and embarrasment ive been caused

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

He was my dr, I left him as he would always looking at his computer screen and writing notes in it. I never felt like he would listen to me. I had to ask to run test and get scans I knew I needed. I am glad I was able to find a dr that is willing to take the time and listen to me. I will never go back to him or the clinic he is at.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

This doctor is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. He was so good about validating my concerns.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr. Dapo Lasore is a wonderful man and a knowledgeable and hard-working Doctor. He has been in Lethbridge for 9 years and his commitment to the people of this community is seen in the tireless hours he works in the clinic. Great man with a wonderful personality and a truly superb Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Great Doctor. Take my whole family there. Nice. Compassionate. Made some jokes with the kids to make them feel comfortable. Sounds odd but a great smile and chuckle. I say this because his whole demeanor made my family and I feel comfortable. Super happy to see him and happy that he is our family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015