Dr. Oladapo Lasore

Ratings for Dr. Oladapo Lasore

very poor doctor...find another if you can..he is very poor to me..doesnt care 2hat u say..i went in there for one reason..and after waitting so so long..he tells me to come back in three days...i geuss he just wanted to get more money..more appointments more money..

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Lasore is my family doctor and I thought he was okay at first, but after today I will not be going back. I took my child in for the scheduled appointment and asked for the urine sample cup for the issue my child was having, the nurse/receptionist said he'd be in very soon. After waiting 20 mins I asked her if the doctor would be in yet. She said it should only be a few mins. After another 5 mins I was getting impatient and went to ask her again, she said that HE WENT TO THE BANK and sorry but she didn't know that before. I was mad and returned to the patient room. Then after another 15 ish minutes I went to the front again as I could now hear the doctor's voice in the next room. She said that he was seeing his patient that was before me. I told her that my child still hadn't eaten supper yet and I had another appointment to go to and needed to leave in 5-10 mins. She said he may be done in 5-10 mins but couldn't guarantee. They (doctor and patient) were speaking in his mother language in the room beside the one I was in, not English, but that had happened to me before once and when I had that other appointment, I also waited over 40 mins to be seen. By the time I went again to the front, it had been 50 mins since I first arrived on time for my appointment. I told her I needed to leave and could he do the test for my child. She apologized and I told her how upset I was, and she asked me to reschedule, I said I wouldn't come back just to have this happen again. I asked if something was amiss on the sample to fax it over to the drugstore. She said that could be possible. I was so angry that I just left but I'm still going to have to phone back tomorrow to see what happened if anything. I am on my search to find a new doctor. Not only is he unprofessional by instead of seeing scheduled patients, he's off running errands, the windows in the patient rooms (which face the street and front door) have paper on them versus privacy film and cracks through so if anyone cared to peek through its absolutely possible. The staff hardly ever answer the phone and they have a message on the answering machine saying not to leave a message. Most of my stars would actually be a glaring 0 or -1 but that option wasn't given.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

this has been my doctor for years and i am being investigated for fraud because of a letter he wrote me on his computer and printed it out as a prescription with his signature and paper ,hes denied printing this thank god i have a copy also ive been waiting on referrals for yrs i feel like hes not concerned about me at all and he has lied at this point ,i will prove it too i am disgusted of his work and cant believe hes taking new patients on when he has no time for patients hes had for over 10 yrs i want answers i am now looking for a new doctor and cant believe the humility and embarrasment ive been caused

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

He was my dr, I left him as he would always looking at his computer screen and writing notes in it. I never felt like he would listen to me. I had to ask to run test and get scans I knew I needed. I am glad I was able to find a dr that is willing to take the time and listen to me. I will never go back to him or the clinic he is at.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

This doctor is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. He was so good about validating my concerns.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr. Dapo Lasore is a wonderful man and a knowledgeable and hard-working Doctor. He has been in Lethbridge for 9 years and his commitment to the people of this community is seen in the tireless hours he works in the clinic. Great man with a wonderful personality and a truly superb Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Great Doctor. Take my whole family there. Nice. Compassionate. Made some jokes with the kids to make them feel comfortable. Sounds odd but a great smile and chuckle. I say this because his whole demeanor made my family and I feel comfortable. Super happy to see him and happy that he is our family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

What a terrible experience. . I saw this doctor as a new patient. He did not introduce himself, but simply said "what do you want?" He turned to the computer and I printed off my prescriptions without even asking anything about my health or why I needed any prescriptions. He then handed me a lab slip, again with no discussion. This clinic has a sign on the wall stating "No news is good news"...... don't call us about your lab work we will call you.. When I asked how to obtain my lab results if they were normal, he replied he was too busy and would not disclose normal labs without an appt. I see other patients responding to this post have not had the best of luck with the "No news is good news policy". Although I don't believe there will be a next trip to this physician, my response to "what do you want" would be.....I would like to be treated as the person who is the actual expert about my health.....me. At least show some interest. While the rest of the world moves toward with patient-centered care and patient driven decisions... this clinic and physician are clearly in the dark ages...... If you simply just want to have someone sit at a computer and print you out some prescriptions, this is the place for you...Just hope you don't need anyone to listen to you.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Oladapo Lasore has been my doctor for over 6yrs now and i just don't have enough good words to say about him. He is punctual, professional and incredibly personable. He is so compassionate and you can tell he cares about his patients. He is experienced,skilled and he will listen. I recommend Dr. Lasore to anyone looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

My elderly father's doctor, I trust him completely; he is very knowledgable and humble enough to take the time with all of our questions and concerns. I am so grateful for how much respect, even reverence, with which he treats my father; I can't imagine him being kinder to his own father. I would recommend him hands down. He demeanor is typically quiet, but he is so warm and personable if one takes the time to engage him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015