Ratings for Dr. Serin Phruttitum

The previous statements are spoken by some one that needs a with doctor and not a thorough physisian. My enter family has been seein him for several years and have no plans of changing. I guess he could have ignored your moles and if they were cancerous, you would be blaming him again.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

WORST doctor I have every seen!! I feel like he took advantage of me - women do NOT see this man! I just needed a physical for some adoption paperwork and he kept asking me questions that would lead him to be able to see me naked - I told him I already had an OB and had a pap done earlier in the year; he kept saying he would be willing to do another one today...I insisted no - Iike I said I already had one and have an OB! I just came in for a physical. Well, he then said that it seems like i have a lot of moles and he would need me to undress so he could check out the rest of my naked body! So i did and a nurse came in thankfully. He unnecessarily checked me body in front and made me flip around as well. I have NO moles to be found on my lower half of my body! SICK DOCTOR! In the same visit, he made me lift up my shirt to check my lungs (I have NEVER had a doctor tell me to completely lift up my shirt) He checked my heart rate as low on my breast as possible and a nurse walked in!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Dr. Serin Phruttitum's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)