Ratings for Dr. Michael O. Growney

Dr. Growney has been wonderful. Very knowledgeable, caring, and communicates well! I'm very pleased with him, his office staff, and the service I receive.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

What a wonderful Ob/gyn!! He took lots of time to explain my diagnosis and showed compassion. He drew a picture of my problem and explained my options in detail. Great experience. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

He drew me a picture and explained everything in depth. I felt like he really helped me to be in control of my own health decisions!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr.Growney is a GREAT doctor! I had a difficult pregnancy with complications. He gave me his work email to email him questions at any time and always replied quickly, even on weekends. He is very knowledgeable and actually listens to what you say. He is now my regular gyno. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Dr. Growney was a great help during my pregnancy. He diagnosed my problems with my pregnancy before they became too difficult to deal with. He was very personable, and had a great bed side manner. Although, his receptionists were rude, and I sometimes spent thirty to forty minutes waiting to get back, I believe he himself was worth the wait. I was able to have the delivery I wanted and the medicine to help me through the pain. He was on time to my delivery, (it was a scheduled induction) and he even sent a thank you card to me in the mail for using him and the hospital. I'm very happy with my choice in using him. If I'm still living in Colorado when I have my next child I'll be using him as my doctor again.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

So pleased with the care I received from Dr. Growney. I had an in office uterine biopsy and he and his assistant were very kind and supportive. I had to have a hysteroscopy and D&C as well and I was pleased that Dr. Growney called me with the results faster than I had expected. My thyroid levels were also slightly out of range and he was willing to work with me to get them to a better level -- Ih ave since been able to come off one anti-depressant and am consultingm y primary about coming off the other. He gave me a lot of options to address my gynecological issues and was patient in explaining all the pros and cons of each. I couldn't be happier -- I wish every woman could have a doctor as pleasant, attentive, and knowledgeable as Dr. Growney. And his staff is equally pleasant and helpful -- they have been able to get me in on short notice and have always called back with answers to questions I have left for them.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Dr. Michael O. Growney's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med