Ratings for Dr. Bobby M. Kuruvilla

Dr. Kuruvilla is a fantastic doctor. Not only did he explain things to me in a way that I could understand, he also took the time to sit down with me and answer all of my questions and he made sure I was comfortable with the plan of care. I have recommended him to several friends and I will definitely be going back to him should I have another issue with my foot.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Brilliant, Caring Surgeon. Spends time to explain everything and allowed me to be involved and make an informed decision.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. Kuruvilla was so thorough in his explanation and welcomes questions and debate unlike other doctors who get annoyed and angry when you question anything. He helped me with my heel pain and I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I was extremely impressed by Dr. Kuruvilla's knowledge base and helpfullness. He answered all of my questions and explained my condition in great detail. After he operated on my bunion, he gave me his email address and cell phone number to reach him. I have recommended him to all my friends

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. Bobby M. Kuruvilla's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Fellowship Trained, Board Certified Surgeon specializing in the correction of foot and ankle deformity and the repair of traumatic injuries. Expert in the use of advanced wound care therapies and hyperbaric oxygen.

• English

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2003)
  • New York University (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in North Andover, MA