Ratings for Dr. Stanley S. Wang

I was referred to Dr. Wang because of my chest pain and family history. Both of my parents had to have stints in their 30s. Even though I am young, Dr. Wang took my concerns very seriously, more than any other doctor I've ever had. He is so caring and thorough. He found a widow maker blockage in my heart even tho 3 other doctors told me "nothing is wrong with you". Dr. Wang SAVED my life, he is the best doctor ever!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Dr. Wang is VERY pleasant, sees you on time, explains one's diagnosis carefully and clearly, uses visual aids (including Iphone!) to demonstrate one's heart problems. Outlines potential treatments, outcomes, etc.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Very thoughtful and knowledgeable, but most importantly really seems to CARE about ME. He is the only doctor who has ever really explained my condition to me in a way that I could understand. I highly recommend, best doctor ever!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Don't be fooled by his young appearance. This Texas young man trained at Harvard, Duke, UNC, but started it all at UT Southwestern. He was thorough and precise and found what other docs could not. Would highly recommend to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. Stanley S. Wang's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2001)