Ratings for Dr. Aneet K. Sharma

i had all four wisdom teeth removed at dr sharma's center. after my wounds were healed i started having sharp pains in my temple and tooth aches in my whole left side of my mouth. i scheduled an appointment to go back. when my name was called, it literally took them 10 minutes to decide there was nothing wrong with my mouth or my head and the pain was unrelated to my facial surgery.... come to find out from my chiropractor, the surgeon had forcefully opened my jaw during surgery. the left side of my jaw is now not in line. i have literally had sharp pains in my left temple, a headache, and tooth aches in the left side of my mouth for almost 2 months now. pain medications only dull the pain. dr sharma was not interested in finding out the source of the pain, nor what we could do to stop it. he merely sent me home with ibuprofen and a muscle relaxer. he has not called to check up on me and did not seem to care that i have been in constant pain since his surgery on my mouth.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

Dr. Sharma and his staff need a lesson in how to be responsive! I was referred to Dr. Sharma for a consultation. He then recommened that I have an MRI. I asked that they call my cell and not my work number to let me know the results (b/c I'm never in my office). Well, of course, they call my office number to leave me a message, after I called numerous times to find out the results of the MRI. His nurse was nearly impossible to reach. When I finally talked to her, she told me "I left you a message". Yeah, on the phone number I specifically said to NOT call. I did not enjoy my experience and to end all of that, Dr. Sharma said he had no idea what I had and sent me on to another doctor. Of course, his nurse reassured me that it wasn't cancer when in reality, it could have been and she had no idea from looking at the MRI! I will not go back to him!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. Aneet K. Sharma's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1995)

• Anthem Blue Cross