Ratings for Dr. Justin D. Platzer

If only every Doctor I saw was as caring as Dr Platzer. I went to him for Botox after a bad experience with another doctor. He took the time to talk through my concerns and give advice, which surprisingly was to not have Botox at all, however I was adamant. I have 21 units across my crows-feet and frown lines – very minimal and he has prescribed a Retina-A cream which I use at night. He always numbs the areas first and uses a very fine needle, which never hurts. Last time I was there I had a horrific zit, so he gave me a free trial size tube of cream to use. I will continue to see him for all my skin care needs and those of my family. Great doctor who always suggests less is better! The rest of the staff at Water’s Edge are also fabulous and very kind.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

I highly recomend Dr. Platzer at Water's Edge Dermatology in West Palm Beach. Great service!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Justin Platzer is the best dermatologist I have ever been to. He is not just knowledgable but has the greatest bedside manner. His West Palm Beach office is beautiful with the friendliest staff around. I highly recommend Dr. Platzer and all of the providers at Water's Edge Dermatology!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Excellent physician, very thorough. Pleasant and easy to talk with. Effectively addressed my condition.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Platzer recommended a two week treatment of Carac for an actinic keratose on my scalp. After two weeks there was no noticeable result. He suggested I continue the treatment for another two weeks. With no monitoring, I continued the treatment for the next two weeks he suggested. Three years later there is a very visible red scar on my scalp. I would not recommend Dr. Platzer.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Horrible experience with Dr. Platzer which has left me with a scar about 4x bigger than it needs to be. Another doctor looked at it and said that the technique was obviously very poor, one of the worst he's seen. Will never ever go back to see Dr. Platzer. Beware if you are having anything removed.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. Platzer squeezed me into his busy schedule as I had a horrible rash. He treated me with great care and gave me much needed relief! Great doctor!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

Dr platzer has treated my severe atopic dermatitis for the past two years. I look and feel much better. The office staff are also very nice and polite. Thanks for the good care

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Well maintained office, polite friendly staff and very knowledgable physician. Dr. Platzer was so caring and understanding, he addressed my issues and I could truly see that he had my best interest in mind. Not only was his bedside manner superb but he was the first to find a solution and now a week later I can see almost a complete change! Words cannot describe how grateful I am!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Dr. Justin D. Platzer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Palm Beach Gardens, FL