Ratings for Dr. George J. Van Buren

DR.VAN BUREN IS THE BEST CHILD DOCTOR AND I CAN ASK HIM ANYTHING ABOUT MY BABY AND HE WILL MAKE SURE HE GIVES ME A ANWSER AND THE STAFF IS GETTING BETTER AND THE WAIT TIME HAS ALSO GOTTEN BETTER SINCE MY FIRST VISIT AND THE GOOD THING HE IS OPEN LATE EVERYDAY AND ON THE WEEKENDS SO I DONT HAVE TO GO SIT IN THE ER WHEN MY BABY GETS SICK

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. VanBuren is an excellent doctor. He is very thorough, knowledgeable, funny and the kids love him. He genuinely cares about the kids. The only drawback is the wait. I am assuming since there are so many people that like Dr. Van Buren the wait is horrible and sometimes the staff seems somewhat testy, but they are getting better.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

I really like Dr. Van Buren himself but haven't seen him for the past several visits with my children. His assistant (Dana) has been awesome though. I don't want to change doctors but I may have to because I will wait for hours in the waiting room to be seen and more in the exam room & sometimes I can't get an appointment for weeks. If the kids are sick, I have to go in as a walk in and that's even longer of a wait than if you have an appointment. I think they just need more help.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

The only problem w/Manatee Pediatrics is the WAIT...otherwise, they are awesome with children

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. George J. Van Buren's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1985)