Ratings for Dr. Jason E. Leonard

Dr. Leonard is the very best of the pain management doctors I have been to. I have serious disk degeneration. He has been taking care of me for nearly three years. He generally handles 4 or more injections per day. Sometimes one or more is difficult and runs him late. Always apologetic when it occurs.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Leonard is rude, uncaring and unprofessional. He scheduled me for an Epidual injection at 11 a.m. (the earliest he would do it) and when I arrived I discovered eight people ahead of me, which meant that I wouldn't be seen until 4:30 that afternoon. I have never even seen the results of my MRi. All he said to me over the phone (while he was eating) was, "You got a big ;ol bulging disc." That was the extent of his professionalism and his treatment. He was eager to get my money from the epidural, but there was no follow up and no consideration of me at all, in fact, I even woke up from the procedure with a bruise on my breast. And to top it off, today I received a bill from a colletion agency when they were supposed to bill my accident insurance claim. He is a terrible doctor who should be avoided.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Dr. will give epidural steroid injections, but provides no information on how to take care of yourself follwoing the injections. No list of "what to do when", no list of resrtictions, etc. No follwo up. No aftercare. No warnings about possible complications, including CSF headaches, etc. Office staff always seem "too busy" to help, even if I am the only patient in the building.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Insufficient follow up. Insufficient aftercare. No on-call staff. No "on-call" doctor at the clinic should complications develop. Will do Steroid Epidural Injections for back pain, but does not offer continued treatment for pain if the injections fail. Office staff very unfriendly, with one particularly young staff (early twenties) who apparently runs the office, as it was she who informed me that I was no longer Dr. Leonard's patient.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. Jason E. Leonard's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Norman, OK