Ratings for Dr. Helen E. Duncan

this was a god's send- thoughtful, caring and professional. She is great with teenagers. She cuts through the chase and pinpoints the issue. Fantastic!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Very professional, caring, and bright. She took the time to get to know me and the medications I am taking. She made a couple of adjustments that I'm entirely satisfied with. She took the time to explain what each medication was, the side effects, and even the interactions that it might have with my multi-vitamins. She is very sincere. I would recommend this psychiatrist to my friends and family in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr. Duncan is competent and direct, which I appreciate. It took one visit to diagnose my wife's dementia. Unlike the neurologist she's been seeing for 20 years who still can't make a diagnosis. She also followed up readily with a letter stating that my wife is unable to make informed medical decisions for herself when I needed it. Thanks Doc.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Finally, a psychiatrist with insight and empathy. Dr. Duncan impressed me from the very first visit I had with her four years ago. She can tell my mood without me having to speak a word and can cut through my defenses like a superhero. She is great with med's and has gotten me through some tough times. Absolutely the best psychiatrist on the planet!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

Dr. Helen E. Duncan's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1988)