Ratings for Dr. Chris L. Adkins

GREAT DENTIST. VERY CONCERNED ABOUT MY OVERALL HEALTH. . NOT JUST MY DENTAL NEEDS!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Minimal wait time, cleaning and assessment are always thorough, and entire staff is unbelievably friendly! Dr. Adkins must take notes on each patient, because both he and his dental hygienist remember details about my personal life that I share with them each visit (e.g. "How's school, study abroad, work at specific job, etc..."). I actually enjoy going to the dentist because I know Dr. Adkins' staff will put me at ease and have me walking out of the office with a smile on my face. Every member of my family has had a similar experience with this office, and all of us enthusiastically recommend Dr. Adkins to our friends!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

I had a 'wow' experience here. Everything was so much better than I had ever experienced at a dental office before. The doctor really put me at ease.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Excellent dentist. He explains everything in an easily understandable manner, very personable.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Extremely friendly staff, hardly any wait time, wonderful doctor...always a pleasure to go to this dentist! :)

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Adkins for 5 years. He is very personable and is great with my kids. He and his staff are friendly and takes the time to answer all of my questions. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Does he take Insurance?!!!! Not happy with this dentist. The billing was absolutely crazy. First being told the insurance had been denied. Called insurance company and was advised they simply didn't not check one item. Back and Forth. Beware. I won't be back. Too stressful and that's just about the billing.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

I am a military brat. Family retired here in 1990. We ended up at Dr. Adkins bc the first dentist we found moved and one of my mom's co-workers recommended him. We haven't been anywhere else since. I graduated high school in 1992 and went to UGA. I even lived in Athens for the better part of ten years....this man and his staff have been taking care of our family that entire time through insurance changes, whether in or out of network, even when I have had no insurance they have worked with me, and I trust no one else in my mouth, but he and that staff. Even when I lived in Athens, I would drive down here.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Horrible dentist. Took me five visits to another one to fix what he messed up, a root canal/ crown on tooth that probably only needed a filling!!!

Submitted June 28, 2009