Ratings for Dr. P. JOEL Maes

I am from puerto rico and I play baseball with the helena brewers and i am planing to visit his ofice becuase here in puerto rico nobody can do the thar the dr. Maes do to me and that job was 18 years ago

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

He comes off nice, but He AND his staff have a terrible habit of jacking your bill up, even after you have agreed on a price & a plan. NO, I am not talking about him encountering something that naturally required more time & therefore more expense.. no, I am talking about BLATANT THEFT & PRICE GOUGING. He did it ti me & my wife on multiple occasions. He purposely makes his bills even more convoluted & confusing than even St. Peters hospital to hide his crimes. We threatened to take him before the board & he made our bill (mostly) right, a differenc of a few thousand. CROOK.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

BEST dentist in Montana. I can tell you all from experience that the negative comments are absurd and a lie. Dr. Maes is one of the best and most caring human beings on the planet.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Joel and his team are all well educated and kind people that get the job done.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

The best dentist, the most helpful and caring dentist around. He also took my 93 year old mother as a patient where other dentists in California and Montana wouldn't touch her. My highest recommendation!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

Dr. Maes is the premier dentist in Helena. His new associate, Dr.Sealey, is following in his footsteps. No dentist in Helena works harder at keeping up-to-date. His attendance at advanced seminars is recognized state-wide. Some suggest they were pressured into getting services they did not need. My experience is entirely different. He informed me of several options, and I made a decision. No pressure. Persons commenting about his staff obviously have an axe to grind. His staff is as friendly and helpful as any medical staff I have encountered in my 66 years. If you want the best, Dr. Maes is it.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

The negative comments written below stem from a lack of knowledge. Dr. Maes does more pro bono work than any dentist in the North West. He was awarded the Humanitarian Award by the Academy of General Dentistry along with the Clinical Excellence Award. In addition is considered to be in the top 100 dentist in the nation and does more for his community than anyone I have ever met. A great man with the most helpful and friendly staff I have dealt with in my 60 years of life. He has always been helpful whenever I have been struggling financially and is worried about my health first and foremost. I highly recommend this doctor, couldn't find a better man.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2010

It is important to me to have a dentist that stays current with education and procedures. I know he uses only the best labs and materials that he trusts and will stand behind his care because of it. I trust him with my dental care explicitly. He and his staff explain options for my care so I can understand and make decisions that will work best for me.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010

Dr. Maes and Dr. Sealey are two of the finest dentists in Helena. They genuinely care for their patients. Both doctors have converted me from a dentist phobia person to someone who is in every six months for a cleaning and check-up. The front office staff has to be the best I have dealt with.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Dr. Maes has been my family's dentist for over 20 years. He really cares about his patients and his work is top notch. I have several crowns that are still going strong decades later. He's gentle as can be!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

Dr. P. JOEL Maes's Credentials

• University of Minnesota (Grad. 1978)