Ratings for Dr. Valerie Krinke

Dr. Krinke was a doctor I saw at mom care back when Ihad my first sso be in 2008. On a particular visit I remember telling her how Iwas not feeling good, had pains in my upper right stomach and was struggling with work. Shemade me feel as though I was faking and just wanted to go on disability. Truth was I ended up with preeclampsia, blood pressure readings of 180/120 and being induced early. Her dismissal of my claims still bothers me seven years later.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Fantastic. One of the best doctors I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

She is absolutely amazing!! Was very informative during the delivery of my daughter & also very gentle!! I really hope she delivers my second :)

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Had a tricky delivery with my first son and she and her team of colleagues were exceptional in the care, knowledge, willingness to go the extra mile and humor to soften the surprise of that difficult time. Was thrilled to see her again when I discovered we were expecting again and cried when I saw her one last time for my 6 week follow up. Truly believe she was very influential in helping me to have my little family and would eagerly refer anyone to her. Particularly loved her stories about her time as doc in Africa and her work with new immigrants and you can see the pay off when the waiting room is full of new Canadians. Kudos to her for making them fell at ease and welcome. Wonderful non-judgemental attitude.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Dr. Krinke delivered my first child. She was extremely understanding, helpful, cooperative and encouraging. I wish I had a chance to go to her for my second pregnancy

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Dr. Krinke was the most patient doctor, always kind, always remembered your name and always welcomed your questions!! She has very helpful staff who were also very kind and sensitive to a hormonal womens problems they always had a way of making you feel better. Very quiet and relaxing office, never in a rush! I would go back again!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Dr.Krinke was one of the docs I saw during prenancy with my 3rd and 4th babies. She is Understanding she listens and you can tell she actually care about her patients

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Dr. Krinke delivered my second son and she was FANTASTIC! Even though she had a death in her family, she still came in to check on me the following days. I went to her for my 6 week follow up appt. and she took the time to listen to concerns that I had been bringing up with my family doctor for years and that had been brushed off for that time. I wish she had a regular practice I could go to- no more babies for me!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2007

Dr Krinke delivered my son almost 2 years ago and I thought she was absolutely wonderful. Her humour helped keep me calm in a potentially tense situation. She was compationate and seemed to genuinely care.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007

Dr. Krinke delivered my first son, and I wish I could have gone back to her for my second (unfortunately we moved). She was very encouraging through that last stage of labour, very supportive, and her sense of humour made everything less intense. She came to check up on me a lot afterward, even the next day when she was back for a new shift. She is very caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007