Ratings for Dr. David M. Kaufman

Dr. Kaufman is an excellent urologist. He got to the bottom of a problem(frequent urination) that I had been suffering with for a long time. I would highly recommend him. He is the only doctor I have worked with who responds to emails even on the weekend. I would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

OMG! I am 66 years old and have finally found a doctor that could handle my issues and was determined to find a solution. Dr. Kaufman even dealt on several occasions with my insurance company, when they were being less than effective. Dr. Kaufman is my new super hero. I highly recommend Dr. Kaufman. No lie!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Kaufman is truly a one of a kind physician. He is not only a knowledgeable doctor but a real mensch. I have never been so comfortable with a physician in my life. He performed my prostate problem and I am now enjoing living again. I owe him my life.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I found Dr. Kaufman through these physician review sites, and I am glad to give back and recommend others to Dr. Kaufman. Dr. Kaufman performed a vasectomy on me. He provided a clear explanation of the consequences of the procedure and a detailed list of instructions for how to prepare for the procedure and recovery. The procedure itself was quick and professional. It was clear he had performed this procedure many times, and had plenty of great jokes lined up that had me and my partner laughing. I contacted Dr. Kaufman a few times after the procedure via email, and he responded within hours in a tone that matched his warm demeanor in his office. Simply put, Dr. Kaufman is one of the most professional and personable doctors I have ever met. Dr. Kaufman is far above and beyond almost every doctor I have seen in my life, and I full heartedly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Very easy doctor to talk to, very knowledgeable and quick. Plan on using him when needed.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Kaufman is amazing. After seeing several urologists, I was desperate for answers. He listened, did a pelvic exam (the first urologist to do so!) and proposed a concrete plan of action. He was also the only doctor to recommend pelvic floor therapy, which did wonders for me. I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I really appreciate Dr. Kaufman's sharp wit along with his phenomenal talent. In less than 10 minutes he diagnosed what 2 urologists, 2 gynecologists, a GI, a rheumatologist and a neurologist could not figure out. My husband and I flew in from Florida specifically to see him. I highly recommend him. He is worth the trip!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Outstanding urologist who has helped me over the years in dealing with pelvic pain from pelvic floor dysfunction. Was particularly helpful when my case was further complicated by some abdominal surgery which irritated and worsened my pelvic floor symptoms. He provided help, a realistic treatment plan and hope while I was going through some tough times. Excellent.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr. Kaufman is an incredibly knowledgeable urologist. Prior to seeing him, I met with half a dozen of gynecologists who were unable to properly diagnose and treat my Vulvodynia. He immediately put me on correct medication and recommended a treatment plan which provided relief quickly and effectively after 2 years of pain and despair. He is friendly and genuinely cares about his patients' well-being. I highly recommend him to patients looking for a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Excellent and knowledgable doctor with an amazing sense for customer service. Dr. Kaufman really makes himself available for questions and concerns, also between the visits, which is highly appreciated!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr. David M. Kaufman's Credentials

• Hebrew

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Oxford