Ratings for Dr. David M. Kaufman

I found doctor Kaufman’s services extremely helpful to our needs. My wife and I had a difficult time trying to conceive our first child. My wife went through three IUI procedures that did not work. Doctor Kaufman has recommended a varicocelectomy procedure to me after which we were able to successfully conceive our first child. I strongly recommend to anyone who is having fertility issue to go see doctor Kaufman. LM

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Over the years I have learned that not all Urologists are created equal which is why I cannot stop singing the praise of Dr. David M. Kaufman because, simply stated, I never expected or imagined that a Doctor (with a capital D) like Dr. Kaufman still exists. Dr. Kaufman is always available which in itself is rare these days but when I received an email from him telling me that "Right now I am in the Amazon jungle; trying to help the local people" and then proceeded to give me advice I just could not believe it! He even solved my problem right there from his tent; just being bitten earlier that day by either a Scorpion or whatever hellish creature lurked around his tent. Dr. Kaufman is truly remarkable and makes himself always available to his patients; and his knowledge is superb which is why I cannot praise him enough! From Louise Galembo.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Do not understand all the wonderful ratings. This man was once wonderful but his expertise and fame have gone to his head. Impossible for old patients to get appointments at his new establishment. He appears to have been purchased by a physical therapy place downtown. His staff is incompetent and does not respond to telephone calls. If you try to use his website to get appointments the wait is over two months if you can believe it...

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr. Kaufman is an excellent urologist. He got to the bottom of a problem(frequent urination) that I had been suffering with for a long time. I would highly recommend him. He is the only doctor I have worked with who responds to emails even on the weekend. I would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

OMG! I am 66 years old and have finally found a doctor that could handle my issues and was determined to find a solution. Dr. Kaufman even dealt on several occasions with my insurance company, when they were being less than effective. Dr. Kaufman is my new super hero. I highly recommend Dr. Kaufman. No lie!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Kaufman is truly a one of a kind physician. He is not only a knowledgeable doctor but a real mensch. I have never been so comfortable with a physician in my life. He performed my prostate problem and I am now enjoing living again. I owe him my life.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I found Dr. Kaufman through these physician review sites, and I am glad to give back and recommend others to Dr. Kaufman. Dr. Kaufman performed a vasectomy on me. He provided a clear explanation of the consequences of the procedure and a detailed list of instructions for how to prepare for the procedure and recovery. The procedure itself was quick and professional. It was clear he had performed this procedure many times, and had plenty of great jokes lined up that had me and my partner laughing. I contacted Dr. Kaufman a few times after the procedure via email, and he responded within hours in a tone that matched his warm demeanor in his office. Simply put, Dr. Kaufman is one of the most professional and personable doctors I have ever met. Dr. Kaufman is far above and beyond almost every doctor I have seen in my life, and I full heartedly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Very easy doctor to talk to, very knowledgeable and quick. Plan on using him when needed.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Kaufman is amazing. After seeing several urologists, I was desperate for answers. He listened, did a pelvic exam (the first urologist to do so!) and proposed a concrete plan of action. He was also the only doctor to recommend pelvic floor therapy, which did wonders for me. I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I really appreciate Dr. Kaufman's sharp wit along with his phenomenal talent. In less than 10 minutes he diagnosed what 2 urologists, 2 gynecologists, a GI, a rheumatologist and a neurologist could not figure out. My husband and I flew in from Florida specifically to see him. I highly recommend him. He is worth the trip!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. David M. Kaufman's Credentials

• Hebrew

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)