Ratings for Dr. Gary McIsaac

WTH receptionist is that....I have the call recorded if you want to see how she's handling your business. Unreal. We cancelled our referral.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Every body make me feel very confortable,I had a very good experiences .Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Receptionist was totally unprofessional and extremely rude. Doctor however, was fantastic. It's unfortunate I can't get to see him cause the ill-minded receptionist.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Funny how people are different, I am after speaking to the receptionist and she called me honey, it came across as friendly and well meaning. I suppose it is what you are used to but I thought she was nice.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

The receptionist was very unprofessional, I had to cancel an appointment and I asked her if I needed anything else to confirm the cancellation, with such a bad attitude she said," um no sweetheart, I asked her not to call me that and with a valley girl tone she said whatever and hung up on me. I was shocked that she even has a job. Thank God I cancelled and I'm going somewhere else. Too bad I've heard great things about the doctor. He's going to lose patience if he is and get rid of his receptionist .

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr mcIssac is one of the most professional Urologist in Mississaga Ontario Trillum Hospital he did my surgery in August 2013 due to my right kidney cancer .. He removed my right kidney I am feeling fine now and I have to do my every four months check up with him until now thank God I met him in Trillum hospital God send him as an angle to me.....Mariam

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Gary Mclsacc did an unbelievable job when he knows my history and I was in the hospital on Friday July 18/2014 with a blockage in my right kidney having two stones that needed to be removed as far as the treatment I recieved at the hospital it was horribel as they say they had no beds and ended up in a recliner Thanks to Gary Mclssac I am back to work. Many Thanks Gary Kent Swain.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

just had bonescan because of newley diagnosed prostate cancer.dr. mcisaac has been very easy to talk to and never seems in a rush so i felt very comfortable, will have no problem getting done what he recomends

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Very busy office but I understand why. Dr McIsaac will spend time to educate the patient on their problem and answer any questions you have. Appointments were made very quickly and I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. The follow up bone scan and treatment were made asap and I have every confidence that I am receiving first class treatment.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Had operation for bladder issue and Dr. McIsaac has cleared the issue and maintains a check up proceedure to ensure problem does not re-occure. He is the best and has prolomged my life conciderably.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013