Ratings for Dr. Gary McIsaac

Dr. McIsaac is a good doctor, have been a patient for many years. Actually saw him first about 20 years ago and at that time, his assistant I believe her name was Helen, was great. So compassionate, knowledgable and they worked well together. Now, it's ok but not the same.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr McIsaac has been treating me for over 10 years. Kidney surgery and prostate treatment. Nothing but highest praise for his services.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I wish doctor could do a simple USG of my prostate during a visit. Also, I wish the secretariat was more accessible. It is very difficult to make a change of an appointment.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

WTH receptionist is that....I have the call recorded if you want to see how she's handling your business. Unreal. We cancelled our referral.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Every body make me feel very confortable,I had a very good experiences .Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Receptionist was totally unprofessional and extremely rude. Doctor however, was fantastic. It's unfortunate I can't get to see him cause the ill-minded receptionist.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Funny how people are different, I am after speaking to the receptionist and she called me honey, it came across as friendly and well meaning. I suppose it is what you are used to but I thought she was nice.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

The receptionist was very unprofessional, I had to cancel an appointment and I asked her if I needed anything else to confirm the cancellation, with such a bad attitude she said," um no sweetheart, I asked her not to call me that and with a valley girl tone she said whatever and hung up on me. I was shocked that she even has a job. Thank God I cancelled and I'm going somewhere else. Too bad I've heard great things about the doctor. He's going to lose patience if he is and get rid of his receptionist .

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr mcIssac is one of the most professional Urologist in Mississaga Ontario Trillum Hospital he did my surgery in August 2013 due to my right kidney cancer .. He removed my right kidney I am feeling fine now and I have to do my every four months check up with him until now thank God I met him in Trillum hospital God send him as an angle to me.....Mariam

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Gary Mclsacc did an unbelievable job when he knows my history and I was in the hospital on Friday July 18/2014 with a blockage in my right kidney having two stones that needed to be removed as far as the treatment I recieved at the hospital it was horribel as they say they had no beds and ended up in a recliner Thanks to Gary Mclssac I am back to work. Many Thanks Gary Kent Swain.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014