Ratings for Dr. Craig Jacobson

Craig Jacobson is the worse doctor to see. Seems not to care about patients. "HIGHLY NOT RECOMMEND" to see him.👎👎👎

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I found this doctor so creepy. I can't describe how he told me to to unbutton my shirt but all I can say is he clearly gets off on the power. He should not be working with woman. I agree with the person in a review below, I wouldn't bring my dog to this man.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I am quite surprised at all the negative comments. I found him knowledgable, helpful, and generous with his time. I wouldn't hesitate to see him again.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

My experience with this doctor is he is dismissive and somewhat condescending, and is in too much of a rush to either listen to his patient's concerns, or address them. I was the only patient in the office, and with how eager he was to get rid of me, there could have been a line out the door. Clearly not a guy who enjoys his job, at least , not today.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

He was useless went in cause was i was having an asthma attack instead of giving me the steroid every Dr. Has given me for the past five years he gives me some useless puffer that when you google it says do not use during an asthma attack. Putz

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I would not even take my dog to Dr Jacobson. He thinks he's superior and he is totally unsympathetic with a huge ego. If you need Botox maybe but when it comes to empathy or understanding your condition avoid him like the plague. His bedside manner is just awful, blunt and cold.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Where do I begin? First off I only go to doctors when I have major health concerns or 3 or more as I hate wasting their time if it isn't important. I can tolerate the rudeness of this doctor, i can tolerate him treating me like an idiot and being dismissive. I come to the doctor for my own health concerns and while having a nice doctor helps greatly, the professional opinion is all that matters at the end of the day. However i cannot tolerate how many times he has misdiagnosed me. The number one rule when dealing with this clown is to get a 2nd opinion. Out of all of the doctors I had he is the one I would not call by his true title. As far as I am concerned he is just Craig Jacobson. He was wrong about my heart condition and when I tried to politely explain the shooting pain I felt well apparently "I was imagining it". Rather than simply measuring my blood pressure I was dismissed. Not a problem but I had my doubts so I got a 2nd opinion and my concerns were correct. My cholesterol levels were far from normal and my blood pressure was very high. This was my first visit and it was almost 2 years ago. He misdiagnosed me on several other issues and my g.p. ranted about this doctor's lack of care when dealing with me. As my concerns for the 2nd time were dealt with poorly. This was 8 months back If I had just went home and pretended everything was fine based on "Dr." Jacobson's orders I would have had some further complications. I am sorry for the other female doctor who shares the building with him. As she is very caring very helpful and one of my favourites. However due to "dr." jacobsons disregard for the well being of his patients this will prevent me from ever returning to this walk in clinic. 3rd visit was yesterday: I was hoping for the other doctor otherwise I wouldnt have taken the doctor gamble. Low and behold my 4 health concerns were dealt with in less than 4 minutes. Before I could explain my symptoms he already opened the door implicitly saying our time was done. I left without saying a word. The last times i said goodbye and thank you for your help he ignored me so I knew better by now. I am now awaiting an appointment with my go to G.P. the 2 hours I spent waiting were for nothing. I'll say it again Im sorry to the other doctor who works there as she is very good at what she does but i cannot risk coming back as 50% of the time you either get one or the other. I wasted 2 hours waiting for nothing and scheduled an appointment with my regular g.p. right after. I only came into the clinic on the off chance that I would see the doctor I was hoping for. Always get a 2nd opinion and if you have any doubts, keep them with you just to be safe. I don't expect any doctor to be correct, its impossible to know what someone else has most of the time. Its the way he already knew what i had before i could explain the symptoms. Why someone who treats people like human garbage would go into a field that involves dealing with humans on a daily basis is beyond me.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Agree with comments about being rude. Overly confident in assessment when he didn't know what the answer was and could not provide an adequate reason for my symptoms. Dismissive. Borderline unprofessional technique in inserting a needle into my foot!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

All I went in for was a prescription refill. He asked me why I didn't get a gardasil vaccine when offered at the previous clinic. I responded "I don't know" Because I didnt have enough information on this vaccine at the time. His response was "I don't know? Well that's dumb" and then later on something along the lines of "You'll be sorry if you get ovarian cancer". Don't need more prescriptions peddled on me in a rude manner thanks.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Have always found him and the staff at the clinic to be very helpful and caring towards myself and my sons who are all family practice patients of his. I find it odd that people consider his decisions to treat certain symptoms in a particular way a sign of him being rude or uncaring. Do we not visit doctors for their professional advice and experience? If you want to walk into a doc's office and dictate to them what procedures and or meds need to be prescribed without any input from them then maybe you should self-medicate. It's funny when people want a problem treated and then are critical of the strategy the doctor employs. Everyone is always free to get a second opinion if they so desire. All in all, in my over 50 years on this earth, Dr. Jacobsen is one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015