Ratings for Dr. Denise C. Viola

I had Dr Viloa for the last 3 months of my pregnancy, she treated me real nice, have me lots of info, made me confident and she also delivered my daughter through emergency c-section. After surgery she was very kind to me and now she would be the only ob gyn I would like to take care of me.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

this awful aggressive so called doctor viola was unprofessional and called my husband stupid and said she has a higher level of education. I consider her poorly educated person when it comes to mannerisms she always was inappropriate and very in consider are and a bully. she operated on me and I came home with infection she covered it up by doing it in her office and didn't follow the proper prodedures. I will never ever go to that awful filthy hostipal or her ever again. I am hearing impaired and she didn't respect me as a person. she even thought I was stupid but I have higher level of education yet I don't talk down to people like she does. I hope one day someone will sue the**** out of her and lose her practice. she is not a person to go to ever. she is a disgrace. I would never recommend her to anyone not even to my duagther when she grows up. she really damaged my trust and faith.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Obviously cares about her patients. Takes time to explain everthing and answer questions. Very gently with physical exam

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

I found the Dr's bedside manner unprofessional and aggressive -- with a student and a nurse in the room, she pulled my cloth gown off to look at whether my breasts were even. She did not warn me she would do that. I had an ultrasound and she called and told me I "might have" endometriosis, but "probably not". She did not explain why I have had no period for over a yr or why I am in pain. She made me feel like a drug addict, making up symptoms for pain medication. She wanted to put me on birth control to treat the endometriosis, but failed to remember (or see in the record) that I am already on birth control. Altogether, I found her unhelpful, unprofessional, unwilling to try and find out what is wrong with me, and flat out not very knowledgeable. She has not returned the 2 calls I made with questions. So, I am changing Drs, and do not recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

Dr. Denise C. Viola's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Workers Comp