Ratings for Dr. Molly A. O'Gorman

We traveled a long way to see her. What a huge disappointment! We felt like we were treated like children, and I've never met a worse dietician. I can't believe these people take care of children!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

My son sees Dr. O'Gorman in the dysphagia clinic. Overall I have ben very satisfied with her and the dietician. They have ben treating him for about 2 years now. I can see how she may rub some people the wrong way but she means well and is very good at what she does. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Dr. O'Gorman saved my daughter's life. She is an EXPERT in her field of gastroenterology adn liver transplants. You can't get any better care than this.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Terrible, terrible, terrible. Very rude and short with us. Our 18 month old would not eat, and her "professional advice" was to wean her immediately and there was nothing wrong with her. She sent in her nutritionist who was equally rude and not helpful. The also performed the wrong medical procedure when she was tested putting me daughter through unnecessary pain and suffering. It was discovered she actually has acid reflux disease. I will never return here or recommend anyone visit her.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

Dr. Molly A. O'Gorman's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)