Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Taylor

Dr. Taylor is very knowledgeable and understanding. He has been my doctor for 20+ years and I can always count on him. The office staff have come along way from when they use to think you could wait long periods of days to see a doctor. If you have a long standing relationship with him, he will make the time for you in his busy schedule or at least speak to you on the phone and guide you.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Taylor has been my primary care physician for many years. He's savy, helpful, and has an excellent sense of humor. While it is a large practice with the all the positives and negatives that brings, I feel like I'm always in good hands. Dr. Taylor is an intelligent person who will talk to any patient on his/her own level effectively. The nurse who works with him most often is wonderfully helpful, too. Through many illnesses and tribulations, Dr. Taylor has been a wonderful resource.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

I had a urinary tract infection so I called Dr. Taylor's office and was told they couldn't fit me in for a month. Obviously with a UTI I couldn't wait that long so I had to go to the ER. Was put on antibiotics and they didn't work. My symptoms were back two days after I finished the meds. I once again called Taylor's office to see if they could call in a prescription for a sronger antibiotic and they refused! They said the reason was because I'm a new patient....well, he is my primary care physician, I expected some kind of help! I am going to call my insurance company and drop Taylor as my doctor!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr. Taylor is vaery knowledgeable, but does not talk down to you or try to make you feel stupid by using lots of medical jargon. All in all, the best doctor at that office (Family Practice Associates).

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Dr. Robert M. Taylor's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Pittsfield, MA