Dr. Clarel Antoine

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Clarel Antoine

Dr. Antoine skillfully and compassionately guided us through the process of my first pregnancy and birth. There were never too many questions asked or too hard to answer. His patience and calm demenear put both me and my spouse at ease, creating a trusting and relaxed atmosphere. I had a really positive experience with my first pregency and birth and plan on using him with my next. Thank you Dr. Antoine for easing us into this new chapter of life so smoothly and seemingly effortlessly.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr. Antoine has been my ob/gyn for 31 years and delivered my 14 year-old boy/girl twins. From the beginning until now, he was been nothing but patient, kind, gentle, thorough and calm. He is an expert at what he does - you cannot even see the scar from my caesarian section. I cannot recommend any doctor that I have had more highly that I do Dr. Antoine!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

Dr. Antoine’s practice is very accurately named “Compassionate OB-GYN Care.” He takes his time with you. Both he and his staff are incredibly kind, helpful and responsive and eased me through my high-risk pregnancy with minimal anxiety. He performed an amazingly expert unplanned C-Section—both in terms of the speedy, almost painless recovery and the aesthetics of the incision—when my baby decided to come 2 months early in the middle of the night on a weekend. I cannot recommend him more highly!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Dr. Antoine is the absolute best! Kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. I have been seeing Dr. Antoine for over 20 years. If it wasn’t for him I would not have my 3 sons. There is absolutely none better than Dr. Antoine.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Dr. Antoine is a exceptionally kind, a real intellectual, honest, and a man of such integrity that one instantly feels safe in his hands. He is deeply thoughtful. Dr. Antoine has been taking care of me for over 30 years. God Bless Dr. Antoine.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

He has been taking care of me for over 20 years, and he truely cares about you as a person, you never feel rushed, he will spend as much time with you as you need.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Writing a review for Dr. Clarel Antoine is the easiest thing to do and the most pleasant. I have a chronic illness for which I’ve seen many doctors over the years, so I know a little about doctors, traditional, alternative, functional, etc. And none compares to Dr. Antoine. I started seeing Dr. Antoine in 1995 and can honestly say that no other doctor, in any discipline, comes close to being the kind of professional and compassionate doctor that he is. Dr. Antoine doesn’t work at NYU Langone anymore because there is a time limit there; a time limit makes no sense to a doctor such as he because he takes all the time he needs: not only to impart information, excellent that it is, but to supply genuine warmth, to give support when needed, and to leave you feeling better than when you entered his office. His gentle spirit is manifest with his gentle exams. He has apologized for any pain that an examination may involve. My husband often comes with me just to say a quick hello to this lovely human being. And, he always says the same thing when we leave. " Dr. Antoine is the sun." He is indeed!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

The best doctor . The most compassionate and caring . Amazing doctor .

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

There aren't enough stars to convey the level of care you get with Dr. Antoine. The only non-5-star point here is on punctuality, but this man delivers babies, who come at any time. He was there for me when I was preeclamptic and needed a c-section several weeks early, and I know that when he's been late, he's been giving the same level of care to others - so better late than always on time in this case/given his specialty. And I think he's absolutely excellent at managing high-risk pregnancies and is extremely responsive. Also, his staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Doctor antoine is the Best doctor in New York! I’ve met so many doctors , he highly exceeds them all. He is an expert as well as kind and thorough. I don’t trust anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Clarel Antoine's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • French
  • Haitian Creole
  • Spanish

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1975)