Ratings for Dr. Clarel Antoine

I've been a patient of Dr. Antoine since 1989. He's an incredibly talented doctor....he brought both my beautiful children John (17) and Francesca (16) into the world. He will always be an integral part of our lives...

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

Dr Antoine is the most amazing dr I’ve ever met! Aside from being an expert in the field, he is a devoted and kind individual. Dr Antoine is always available for his patients. They are his first priority! I feel lucky to be under his care!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

Dr. Antoine is an extraordinary physician/surgeon and an extremely compassionate and kind human being. Dr. Antoine and his receptionist Peggy always go above and beyond for each and every patient.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2019

Always as great as ever for the last 30 plus years.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2019

Dr. Antoine is a truly amazing dr. His skills, compassion and care are unparalleled! He makes sure to be with you throughout the whole labor and delivery.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Dr. Antoine is an incredible doctor who goes above and beyond to be sure that the patient comes first. My delivery was quick and he was there coaching me through every single step-- he had a very important phone call scheduled and when I went into labor he dropped it immediately to be by my side. I am beyond impressed by him and would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

i have been using dr. antoine for 18 years. he is THE MOST COMPETENT OBGYN IN EVERY WAY. he also makes you feel like you are his only patient - when he delivered my son he stayed with me during my entire labor and delivery and somehow he does that with every single patient of his - he's truly incredible!!! even more importantly, he is THE MOST COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR i have ever met. two cases in point: my elderly mother - who was not his patient at the time - had a crisis . her doctor didn't want to be bothered. dr. antoine gave us an appointment that day - cause he said she's probably nervous - pulled up his chair next to her so she could hear him clearly (she was hard of hearing) and spoke directly to her (most of the time when the patient is elderly the doctor speaks to whoever comes in with the patient, making the patient feel ignored). he calmed her down and guided us through an operation, as well as treatment thereafter, for a very successful outcome. also, when i was pregnant, he did an amniocentesis cause there were some worries about the baby. he knew i was very nervous so he told me he'd make sure to get me results the next day, which was friday. late afternoon on friday, someone called me with the good news that all was okay with the baby. on sunday, which was dr. antoine's day off, he called me just to tell me how happy he was for me that all was okay. he started a group called 'doctors with compassion' and on the door of his office the plaque reads 'Clarel Antoine, MD, Compassionate Ob/Gyn Care' and that is who he truly is - a real life ANGEL! Also great big shoutout to the wonderful staff who always make me feel so important and loved - Peggy , here's to you - HOORAY - always so glad to see you and talk to you. also everyone else in the office - YOU'RE ALL THE BEST!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019

I recently delivered my first child with Dr. Antoine. I chose Dr. Antoine based on the glowing recommendations of my work colleagues and I am so happy with my decision. Dr. Antoine and his staff are incredibly warm and compassionate. With Dr. Antoine's expertise and years of experience, I felt very comfortable and secure during my pregnancy and delivery. I ended up unexpectedly delivering my baby on New Year's Day and Dr. Antoine was by my side throughout it all, sacrificing his own New Year's Eve and Day to ensure a safe delivery. Dr. Antoine and his staff made us feel like family and my husband and I had a great experience, highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Dr.Antoine took very good care of my wife during a complicated pregnancy. He took good care of her during the pregnancy when she was bleeding. He's a nice person and came to check on her when she was in the hospital. I want to thank him for everything he does and he should be a doctor helping families for many many more years.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

I wrote already a few reviews on Dr. Antoine, but to be honest as much as one writes, isn't enough. I can't begin to describe the patience that Dr Antoine has. I spoke to him after hours and then a couple of days later again I needed to speak to him and he returned my calls with as much patience as one can have! Thank you Dr Antoine for being so kind and compassionate

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

Dr. Clarel Antoine's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • French
  • Haitian Creole
  • Spanish

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1975)