Ratings for Dr. Clarel Antoine

Best doctor out there! Very few doctors can compare . Kind,professional,expert in gynecology.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr Antoine is an amazing doctor and an incredible person. He performed a cerclage on me to be on the safe side. I'm convinced had he not it would have been a different outcome, an early delivery. We had a full term, healthy boy. The whole experience was stress free. I wouldn't trust another doctor with my delivery if we have another. Dr Antoine sees things before most other doctors do

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr. Antoine is the kindest, gentlest, most caring physician I have ever known. I had a high risk pregnancy and threatened 2nd trimester miscarriage. He performed an emergency cerclage that sustained my pregnancy to full term. I have no doubt the outcome would have been different without Dr. Antoine's care and expertise. He also did an excellent job with my C-section delivery. I healed so fast and had very little pain just a few days after. The scar is also barely visible. He did a WONDERFUL job.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Antoine is an exemplary doctor and exceptional human being. His commitment to compassion for his practice makes my visits very comfortable. He really does care dearly for his patients and all the wonderful lives he brings into this world. I cannot say enough about his knowledge, his staff and the care received over the last 8 years. The best of the best!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I adore Dr. Antoine. He is a skilled and devoted doctor, who is completely available to his patients. He is also a very skilled surgeon who is admired and respected by his colleagues, staff, and patients. The best!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Clarel Antoine is an expert in his field, a gentleman, and one of the most compassionate physicians you will ever encounter.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I know Dr.Clarel for many years. I have to write just simple words -- He is the best -- Keep the good work, Dr Antoine.. Happy New Year and I will see you in 2017 !! Doina

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I Really Dont know where to start . Doctor antoine is the nicest person i ever met . even before his medical professionalism. he is a warm, sweet, kind, loving person . his compassionate character and his deep medical knowledge makes him the best OB GYN NYC has to offer . doctor Antoine is a true professional . being under his care is the best gift you can ever give to pregnant women . his patience , he spends with each and every patient as long as needed , never rushes , always with his warm smile . answers every question and concern you might have , his bedside manners is one of a kind . he is the master of manners . the king in Obstetrics and gynecology, Dr Antoine is also a highly skilled surgeon who has preformed already a surgery on myself for a ectopic pregnancy . he is highly respected in the hospital where he works . his patients get care with respect just for being Dr Antoines patient i cannot finish before i mention his staff which he is surrounded with . the most amazing receptionist and right hand of the doctor is a wonderful women with the name Peggy . she is just as compassionate and professional and kind , she is always accommodating and helpful as well as his wonderful staff of nurses , TO SUM IT UP . USE DOCTOR ANTOINE ONE TIME . YOU WILL NEVER EVER GO TO SOMEONE ELSE

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

It is my honor to be a patient of Dr. Antoine. I have been through 7 pregnancies under his care with many wonderful outcomes and also many complications along the way. Dr Antoine, being exceptional physician that he is, cared for me with the utmost compassion, understanding and skillful care. Dr. Antoine is there for me, every step of the way. Dr. Antoine makes himself available never making me feel like I am a bother or an annoyance, no matter the question or concern. He is ever reassuring and instills confidence in me to be able to handle whatever comes my way. Dr. Antoine is an excellent diagnostician and clinician in addition to being a caring person. He explains to the patients the information that they need to know, but does not overshare, to be able to keep you at ease. The office staff is so warm and friendly, always welcoming and helpful. No matter what my reason is for visiting, I always have a positive experience. Thank you Dr Antoine and co for everything you do.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I have known Dr Antoine for more than 20 years. He has been a fantastic doctor who brings kindness and humanity to his practice. He is a person with great compassion not only in what he does as an OBGYN but also as a person you can trust in his honest caring about your well-being. Dr. Antoine also has an amazing staff who are thoughtful, helpful and loyal consistently through all my pregnancies and extended visits.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Clarel Antoine's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • French
  • Haitian Creole
  • Spanish

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1975)