Dr. Clarel Antoine

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Clarel Antoine

Writing a review for Dr. Clarel Antoine is the easiest thing to do and the most pleasant. I have a chronic illness for which I’ve seen many doctors over the years, so I know a little about doctors, traditional, alternative, functional, etc. And none compares to Dr. Antoine. I started seeing Dr. Antoine in 1995 and can honestly say that no other doctor, in any discipline, comes close to being the kind of professional and compassionate doctor that he is. Dr. Antoine doesn’t work at NYU Langone anymore because there is a time limit there; a time limit makes no sense to a doctor such as he because he takes all the time he needs: not only to impart information, excellent that it is, but to supply genuine warmth, to give support when needed, and to leave you feeling better than when you entered his office. His gentle spirit is manifest with his gentle exams. He has apologized for any pain that an examination may involve. My husband often comes with me just to say a quick hello to this lovely human being. And, he always says the same thing when we leave. " Dr. Antoine is the sun." He is indeed!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

The best doctor . The most compassionate and caring . Amazing doctor .

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

There aren't enough stars to convey the level of care you get with Dr. Antoine. The only non-5-star point here is on punctuality, but this man delivers babies, who come at any time. He was there for me when I was preeclamptic and needed a c-section several weeks early, and I know that when he's been late, he's been giving the same level of care to others - so better late than always on time in this case/given his specialty. And I think he's absolutely excellent at managing high-risk pregnancies and is extremely responsive. Also, his staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Doctor antoine is the Best doctor in New York! I’ve met so many doctors , he highly exceeds them all. He is an expert as well as kind and thorough. I don’t trust anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

He is an outstanding Gynecologist who cares about his patients and their well being. A doctor with a human touch and passion. Dr. Clarel Antoine is role model for what very doctor should be. He is a Noble man who redefines the noble standards of Medicine. God bless him and his family.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Best doctor out there! Very few doctors can compare . Kind,professional,expert in gynecology.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr Antoine is an amazing doctor and an incredible person. He performed a cerclage on me to be on the safe side. I'm convinced had he not it would have been a different outcome, an early delivery. We had a full term, healthy boy. The whole experience was stress free. I wouldn't trust another doctor with my delivery if we have another. Dr Antoine sees things before most other doctors do

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr. Antoine is the kindest, gentlest, most caring physician I have ever known. I had a high risk pregnancy and threatened 2nd trimester miscarriage. He performed an emergency cerclage that sustained my pregnancy to full term. I have no doubt the outcome would have been different without Dr. Antoine's care and expertise. He also did an excellent job with my C-section delivery. I healed so fast and had very little pain just a few days after. The scar is also barely visible. He did a WONDERFUL job.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Antoine is an exemplary doctor and exceptional human being. His commitment to compassion for his practice makes my visits very comfortable. He really does care dearly for his patients and all the wonderful lives he brings into this world. I cannot say enough about his knowledge, his staff and the care received over the last 8 years. The best of the best!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I adore Dr. Antoine. He is a skilled and devoted doctor, who is completely available to his patients. He is also a very skilled surgeon who is admired and respected by his colleagues, staff, and patients. The best!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Clarel Antoine's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • French
  • Haitian Creole
  • Spanish

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1975)