Ratings for Dr. George Rizkalla

I expressed concern regarding the out of pocket responsibility to the doctor and secretaries. Marie (Secretary) and Dr. Rizkalla both agreed that the cost would not exceed the estimate; & even if it did, would honor the original price so that they wouldn't lose me as a patient. Marie stated that the estimate was the "absolute worst case scenario" in terms of my personal liability, leading me to believe that I would actually have to pay less.Dr. Rizkalla assured me that he would personally reduce any additional fees to meet this requirement.When the estimate from the insurance company came in higher, Dr. Rizkalla re-assured me that I would'nt be liable for any amount over our initial agreement, no matter what anyone else in the office had to say about it.I went in for my 2nd to last appointment & had a discussion with the extremely rude secretary who I found out was Dr. Rizkalla's wife (Marie).She told me that they would'nt honor the cost.Very dishonest,rude staff/doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009