Ratings for Dr. Peter Flora

I visited him once in 2009 for an regular exam. I could get better treatment from an optometrist from Costco than from him. I never went back. I agree with the comment below that he has a "God complex". He is arrogant and makes you feel very uncomfortable. I cannot trust this kind of people regardless of their profession.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Not friendly .He mentioned cataracts which did not exists ( confirmed by other doctors). Rude. Went to him a few years then switched to a better Dr.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

He is nor friendly for sure but I am very happy with his prescription. I have been going there for about six years now and will go back again.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr Flora has been very helpful in diagnosing eye problems for me and for my family for years. I have every confidence in this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr Peter Flora is clearly frustrated and bitter about something gone wrong in his life. His arrogant, sarcastic and condescending demeanor is intolerable. I will NEVER return.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

I can't say enough bad things about this wretched human being. I agree with the other patient who stated Dr. flora has a "God complex". He is arrogant and makes you feel very uncomfortable in his presence, let alone that most people are nervous visiting the doctor to begin with. From " go" he was a pain. My elderly mother went in for an appointment and he completely ignored her when she said hello walking into his office. He made myself and my Mother feel as though we were wasting his precious time. He clearly has no interest in the health and well being of his patients and is in it only for the money and the title. I have no idea how this miserable parasite stays in business. Please retire Dr. Flora. You are not a good doctor or a good person for that matter.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

I have been going to Dr Flora for over 10 years. The office is very busy and it is difficult to get through on the phone to make an appointment. Once there, one often has to wait 30+ minutes for your scheduled appointment. However, I find Dr Flora and his staff extremely thorough and knowledgeable. They take the time to perform a complete examination, explaining the procedures and their findings in detail. Although I only see Dr Flora every year or two he remembers my hobby/interest and each time I see him he asks me about it. That is not a person who is only interested in money and cannot wait to get rid of you.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

I don't understand all the negative comments. I went to Dr. Flora for a second opinion and have switched over to him.I have found him friendly and knowledgeable. He answers all my questions. I am courteous and friendly with him and he treats me in the same manner. He has suggested I get my cataract surgery report so he can evaluate if there were any issues during surgery. And he is doing this to investigate complaints I have pointed out about my eyesight. He has requested me on 2 occassions to get the report, seems like he does care about his patients to me.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr Flora missed an important diagnosis that almost cost me sight in one eye. I had to ask for another doctor's opinion and thankfully he got me Dr. Berger at St. Michael's Hospital. I also agree with the other negative comments about his arrogance. Retire Dr. Flora!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

I agree with all the negative comments on this page. Dr. Flora is very rude and unfriendly. He spoke to me as if I were stupid when I asked if I could switch from glasses to contacts and made me feel like I only want to wear contacts because my friends do (my friends don't even wear glasses or contacts!). Horrible person!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010