Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey D. Faggard

Appointments on time never any delays. Always ansewrs your questions

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr Faggard is a wonderful doctor. I travel from mobile to come see him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Good experience. Each member of the staff were pleasant & knowledgeable. Wait time is the best of all the offices I have been to. I was surprised there was next to no wait time to see Dr when placed in room. I would recommend this office .

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I like that if a problem develops and i dont have an appointment he will work me in

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Not friendly and could not understand why I was there

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I spent 6 yrs with Dr. Faggard & he was a Godsend. He had a great bedside manner, was always easy to talk & was a good listener. I have yet to find another doctor that is even partially comparable to him since we moved. His staff lacks in care, manners & compassion though!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I don't know if it is because of time restrictions(over booking) or his lack of knowledge about my condition - scleroderma. This condition is treated by rheumatologist a because it is a connective tissue disease. Yet he deflected any questions I had about it and was only interested in how my joints moved. As far as canceling appoints he does have a sign in his office advising that your appointment will be cancelled if you are late. I live close so it was never a problem for me but after waiting 45 minutes for him I reminded his staff that this policy should work both ways. I was immediately called but still stung by the hypocrisy

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Faggard was on time. The Faggard staff could use some help, especially in manners

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Faggard has been the best doctor I have seen in years! I could not ask for any better health care. After going to four doctors abouth my health concerns, Doctor Faggard was my fifth doctor and he got to the bottom of my concerns. He cares about me, how I am doing and how I feel. His office staff is the best! My RA doctor is awesome!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I was late for my appointment due to someone had an accident on the interstate and traffic was stopped.I called to report I would be late and they said ok.I was 15 minutes late and they cancelled my appointment. I do not have a job and had to borrow money to travel the 200 mile round trip appointment. I was treated very rudely. I am 18 yrs old and have JRA. My mother made a second appointment for me and they said be there at 10:30.I was and they would not see me becacuse they said I should have been there 15 minutes early to do paperwork. I was not told of this neither was my mother when she made the appointment. She called to ask why I would not be seen and she was treated rudely also.They will not give me another appointment but I would not go there if they would. I see Dr Sullivan now who has a wonderful bedside manner and so does all of his staff.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Jeffrey D. Faggard's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)