Ratings for Dr. Jessica Temple

she is blah..her staff is awful. so phony. not going back

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

terrible office. dentist is 12 years old. office manager is a phony arrogant woman. very unfriendly place

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr Temple is the best! Wonderful with children and very gentle/patient.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Best dentist!!!! I am thrilled to have found such a wonderful dentist for my entire family. She is great with my children. I had a fear of dentistry but no anymore. She is professional and can explain everything in a way that makes sense to me. The staff are all amazing as well. Be prepared for the nicest office you have ever seen. I recommend calling and booking an appointment today. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

My experience with Dr. Temple at Log Home Dental was the best I have ever had. I originally thought she looked a little young but she was on time, gental, knowledgeable and much more. The team she works with is the best I have ever been handled by. Not to mention that this office is so welcoming. The smell of a log home and the caring of the team puts you at ease as soon as you walk through the door. I would remcommend everyone I know go to this office. Thank you so much. I am glad I have found my forever dental home.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr.Temple is a great dentist. She may be young but she is very knowledgeable. She made sure I understood what needed to be done and gave me many options. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Dr. Temple was so sweet and nice. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Dr. Temple was excellent! I especially liked how she took the time to explain her x-ray findings to me! Dr. Temple is also very knowledgeable - practically a human textbook. She told me EVERYTHING I needed to know about tooth whitening treatment. Keep up the great work Dr. Temple!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2009

Dr. Temple is a very nice and knowledgeable young dentist. She was extremely warm to me and my family and also used the experience to educate me about my mouth (which no dentist had done before). I am looking forward to my next appointment.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009