Ratings for Dr. John P. Devine

Dr. Devine is a superb doctor, and just an all-around great guy. He puts me at ease at every appointment. I am so grateful for the care and attention I receive as Dr. Devine's patient.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

I was able to get in almost immediately to see Dr. Devine after being referred to him. Prior to my appointment, I had talked to several other of my friends/acquaintances who previously had seen  Dr. Devine and they had nothing but wonderful things to say about him, so I knew I would be in good hands. He was kind, thorough, and very knowledgeable. Five Stars, Dr. D!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Arrogant, patronizing, and dismissive accurately describe this physician. I had two complaints. When scheduling the appointment, either I provide intimate details of my symptoms or the telephone receptionist wouldn't schedule the appointment. Why accountants need to review patient's personal health information ("samples of medical care given") to prepare the practice's financial statement. His response was "that's how we do things here." Not content with his flippant remark, I requested a call back following the appointment to discuss these issues; never returned.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Dr Devine is probably the best Dr Ive ever seen for any reason. Especially for a specialist he is very down to earth and spends more time with his patients than any other specialist Ive ever seen. He listens and answers questions completely. He is always very friendly and reassuring.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

Dr. John P. Devine's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Manhattan, KS