Ratings for Dr. Chad White

This office is HORRIBLE!!!! I cannot believe I have been returning for as long as I have. Expect to be seen over an hour after your scheduled appointment time. When you are seen, Dr. White will spend 30 seconds with you and then leave. I went in for testing because I was having vaginal pain and he told me the results were in next week. Sharon, a medical assistant called me a MONTH later with the results, asking if anyone had called me yet. When I said no, she lied and said "they just came in. I can't believe they took this long." When I asked Sharon for more information about my diagnosis she rushed me off the phone and told me to come back in 2 weeks for a follow up. I called back and spoke to a receptionist and asked to be put on Dr. White's call list to ask more questions since Sharon seemed to busy to answer my questions. The receptionists response was " Dr. White won't be back until next Tuesday, HUN" Okay...so can I be put on his call list????? The staff is terribly uncompassionate, rude and incompetent and Dr. White is too busy to review or care about any of your medical problems. I do not recommend him as a doctor, especially not as your gynecologist!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Completely misdiagnosed by this doctor almost had surgery but i went and got a second opinion and the second doctor told me i had been misdiagnosed, very scary. Very sweet man great bedside manner but not thorough. Staff is horrendous.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

I was a patient of dr whites had surgery with him to remove essure coils found out when I had to have a hysterectomy this past September with my new doctor that I still had the essure coils. Dr white never removed them.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. White appeared to care when I was first referred to him. However, after he has collected thousands for one procedure after another, he doesn't listen to what I'm saying. First, his incompetent staff "forgot" to put my procedure on the schedule (2 locations), which delayed me over an hour for that to start!!! Then, after the last procedure, I set an appt. because I was having pain radiating throughout my lower body, which was not "normal" expected results. He said he'd never heard of that and I should "give it a few more weeks", and wait and see.....in the meantime, I had insisted on a re-check for something else, 4 days later I get a call that I had bacterial infection!!!! VERY disappointed and disgusted with the blow-off from Dr. White. The wait time is no less than an hour and forty-five minutes for every single visit'. The staff is extremely rude, I've moved on from that office! Too many GREAT drs to choose from and I don't deserve that poor treatment.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Horrible staff there are about 3 women who are very sweet and caring the rest are overworked because of how many patients are pushed in and out. If you ever switch to another doctor be prepared to pay a fee to have your records transferred and if you want to pick up your own medical records in person they will not allow you to do so. I thought that if a patient is up to date in payments, their medical records are their own property. This is the first medical office that has not allowed me to have access to my OWN medical records. Very pleasant doctor and knowledgeable aside from the misdiagnosis that was given to me. Be prepared to wait an hour so -if your appointment is at 11:15am you wont be put into a room until 12:15 and probably won't be seen until 1pm.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I loved Dr. White until he prescribed me the wrong medicine for the duration of 5 months. I kept telling (3 times) him that I didn't feel right however, he told me not to worry about it. I finally went to s specialist. I had all of my records faxed over. The specialist flipped his lid! I should have never been on the medication in the first place. He was looking at the same blood results, that came from Dr. White's office. Dr. White did not take the time to look over my test results. He just skimmed it and moved on. It caused me to be infertile for 6 months and could have given me a heart attach. Too many patients for this Doctor. All of my doctors were furious! Btw. Good luck on getting call backs!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I love Dr. White, he's been my doctor for years, He understands your feelings, and explains stuff to you that you don't know. He treats you with the upmost respect, you're just not another patients. I would suggest him to anyone he's the best!!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Excellent doctor, extremely knowledgable, very considerate of your input and thorough !!!! I love this doctor and his bedside manner!!! He is that piece .

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Loved Dr White. Did not feel rushed. Explained things in detail. Left feeling good about my new doctor!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

Dr. Chad White's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Alberta Dental Services Corporation