Ratings for Dr. Chad White

I was a patient of dr whites had surgery with him to remove essure coils found out when I had to have a hysterectomy this past September with my new doctor that I still had the essure coils. Dr white never removed them.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. White appeared to care when I was first referred to him. However, after he has collected thousands for one procedure after another, he doesn't listen to what I'm saying. First, his incompetent staff "forgot" to put my procedure on the schedule (2 locations), which delayed me over an hour for that to start!!! Then, after the last procedure, I set an appt. because I was having pain radiating throughout my lower body, which was not "normal" expected results. He said he'd never heard of that and I should "give it a few more weeks", and wait and see.....in the meantime, I had insisted on a re-check for something else, 4 days later I get a call that I had bacterial infection!!!! VERY disappointed and disgusted with the blow-off from Dr. White. The wait time is no less than an hour and forty-five minutes for every single visit'. The staff is extremely rude, I've moved on from that office! Too many GREAT drs to choose from and I don't deserve that poor treatment.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Horrible staff there are about 3 women who are very sweet and caring the rest are overworked because of how many patients are pushed in and out. If you ever switch to another doctor be prepared to pay a fee to have your records transferred and if you want to pick up your own medical records in person they will not allow you to do so. I thought that if a patient is up to date in payments, their medical records are their own property. This is the first medical office that has not allowed me to have access to my OWN medical records. Very pleasant doctor and knowledgeable aside from the misdiagnosis that was given to me. Be prepared to wait an hour so -if your appointment is at 11:15am you wont be put into a room until 12:15 and probably won't be seen until 1pm.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I loved Dr. White until he prescribed me the wrong medicine for the duration of 5 months. I kept telling (3 times) him that I didn't feel right however, he told me not to worry about it. I finally went to s specialist. I had all of my records faxed over. The specialist flipped his lid! I should have never been on the medication in the first place. He was looking at the same blood results, that came from Dr. White's office. Dr. White did not take the time to look over my test results. He just skimmed it and moved on. It caused me to be infertile for 6 months and could have given me a heart attach. Too many patients for this Doctor. All of my doctors were furious! Btw. Good luck on getting call backs!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I love Dr. White, he's been my doctor for years, He understands your feelings, and explains stuff to you that you don't know. He treats you with the upmost respect, you're just not another patients. I would suggest him to anyone he's the best!!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Loved Dr White. Did not feel rushed. Explained things in detail. Left feeling good about my new doctor!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

Dr. White performed surgery on me for endometriosis and it was a horrible experience. After surgery he never even bothered to come see me! In fact my parents were outside the hospital at the time and saw him leaving. I was notified later that I had endometriosis but he didn't remove any of it. I guess it was too much for him to remove, and apparently he was in a rush. I was having problems with my bladder after surgery, I couldn't void, but he wasn't there to help. I never received a follow up call after surgery either. I agree with most that he is nice during all his appointments. However, I now know that "being nice" is not the first quality to look for when you have to trust your life with him. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone with endometriosis!!!!!! Don't fall Into his smile and good looks as being a good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr. White takes time to talk with the patient one-on-one after yearly exams. He is consistent and looks at you as a PERSON, not a number.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Dr. Chad White's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Henry Ford / HAP
Veterans Administration

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient of dr whites had surgery with him to remove essure coils found out when I had to have a hysterectomy this past September with my new doctor that..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. White appeared to care when I was first referred to him. However, after he has collected thousands for one procedure after another, he doesn't listen to wh..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Horrible staff there are about 3 women who are very sweet and caring the rest are overworked because of how many patients are pushed in and out. If you ever sw..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I loved Dr. White until he prescribed me the wrong medicine for the duration of 5 months. I kept telling (3 times) him that I didn't feel right however, he told..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. White, he's been my doctor for years, He understands your feelings, and explains stuff to you that you don't know. He treats you with the upmost resp..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor, extremely knowledgable, very considerate of your input and thorough !!!! I love this doctor and his bedside manner!!! He is that piece ."

September 7, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=8940'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.4

February 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=8940'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.5

February 5, 2014