Ratings for Dr. Ann Labray

While Dr. LaBray had some good insights & helpful advice, I never felt fully comfortable or respected.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Awful experience. I felt shamed about my weight when I didn’t bring up body image as an issue I wanted to discuss. Unprofessional when it came to money and fees

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I saw Dr. Labray 4 years ago for about 3 sessions. I am still thinking about her as she completely affected a change in the trajectory of my life. I can honestly say she's one of the best things that ever happened to me. She didn't waste time and helped me get on the right track right away. I see the other comments about her fees. I am not sure how they relate when compared to others in her field, but I can absolutely attest that they are worth it. The main feedback I can give is that she doesn't waste time. She helped me with specific issues in a minimal number of visits.

Submitted January 7, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Labray for over a year and have made more progress with my issues than at any other time in my life. I find her to be compassionate and knowledgeable with a deep understanding of the process. I would recommend her to any one.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Very unhelpful and judgmental. Spent a lot of the sessions speaking about her own issues including how she regretted being a psychologist. Not culturally aware. Expensive to boot. Not recommended at all.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

Make sure you are covered by your insurance before seeing her. She is liable to lead you to believe you will be covered when you are not.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011