You may also like

Ratings for Dr. L. Sinnaeve

I cannot stand this lady. She talks at her patients and not to them . She definitely lets you know she's the doctor and acts like it's a honour for her to see you . I dread a visit with her .

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

She has no people skills what so ever. She.... Doctor and You.....Patient who knows nothing. No room for discussion! Do not challenge her! WOW worst visit I have ever had!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

This woman is a criminal and she ruined my life with an unnecessary surgery that was a mistake, I knew better as well as another Dr. but she insisted and when it was all said and done she tried to cover up her mistakes and lie. She disgusts me and if you value or care about your health or a loved ones then find a new endo before she destroys your life. Sad part is the laws in this disgusting country protect negligent criminals like this.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I have only just started seeing her at the Hospital on open clinic days rather then in her office. Every visit has been very positive so far. She is someone who pushes her patients to where they need to be, which personally, is fantastic. Don't expect her to pat you on the back just for trying, as we all know, in health care only results matter, and that seems to be what she focus on - how to get results.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr Sinnave definitely knows her stuff but it can come out in a negative way. I find I am only get negative feedback and feel defeated leaving her office. She can improve on her people skills and should try to focus more on positive then the negative. As long as your not late or don't forget anything you will be fine, but tardiness and missed lab results are not very tolerated

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Very rude and unprofessional! Truly shocked that a dr would behave in this manner, completely uncalled for!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Excellent doctor.Treated for gestational diabetes.Would visit again.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Second worst Doctor that I have seen. I was five minutes late after calling to see if I should reschedule, but assured I would be fine, she treated me like a piece of dirt. Talking down to me, addressing my tardiness, which she had previouslu told me was fine, rather than my medical issues. After a ton of effort to lower my a1c and huge success she shows no sign of pleasure, but rather states "it should be better." Osap provides funding for students with diabetes under their section for disabilities and because she feels diabetes is not a disability she would not sign a sheet to confirm I have the disease. If it werent for my family doctor I would have $2000 less in financial support for school. Her secretary is an angel, nicest lady, so much help! Not going back to see her. A friend had a similar experience. Also how dare you tell my my disease is not a disabilty, you have no idea what it is. People like her give a terrible name to all professionals in her field.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Dr. L. Sinnaeve's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I cannot stand this lady. She talks at her patients and not to them . She definitely lets you know she's the doctor and acts like it's a honour for her to see y..."

May 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is awesome Doctor that help me out a lot and know when need talk to about not test my sugar 4times a day "

April 11, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "She has no people skills what so ever. She.... Doctor and You.....Patient who knows nothing. No room for discussion! Do not challenge her! WOW worst visit ..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "This woman is a criminal and she ruined my life with an unnecessary surgery that was a mistake, I knew better as well as another Dr. but she insisted and when..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have only just started seeing her at the Hospital on open clinic days rather then in her office. Every visit has been very positive so far. She is someone who..."

April 27, 2015