Ratings for Dr. L. Sinnaeve

After 20+ years with a hypothyroid, things changed and I became hyperthyroid. My family doctor sent me to see Dr.Sinneave. I brought all of my blood work with me to ensure she had all the information she would need. I pointed out that my white blood cells were low and received the comment that she didn't look at that stuff...she only cared about my T3, T4 and TSH results. She seemed ok at first, sending me for thyroid uptake and scan, But that is where it stopped. Without doing any more blood work to find the root cause of my hyperthyroid, she decided I needed radioactive iodine to fix the problem. After having an interactive thyroid for 20 years, I was not interested in killing my thyroid gland when it was finally functioning. I decided to see a naturopathic doctor for help. The next time I talked to Dr.Sinneaves office, I told them I was not interested in taking the radioactive iodine and would like them to help me find the root cause of my hyperthyroid. I mentioned that a naturopath was helping me. They said they don't do that (find the cause) and they would not order any more tests for me or work with me since I involved a naturopath. I feel really disgusted with her response. Why won't she help me when I am willing to put in the work required to fix myself. So closed minded. She should at least support me to to make sure my naturopathic medicine is working and help me figure out what is going on.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Sinnaeve is focused on excellence and positive client outcomes. She is the most organized physician I've ever met and one does not sit around her waiting room unnecessarily. She is thorough in assessment and follow-up, and she takes a health vs and illness approach to care. She takes her role seriously, and helps clients take their diabetes seriously, and I know that my health would be quite poor right now had it not been for Dr. Sinnaeve. Her assistant, Kelly, is pleasant and professional. I went in a couple of weeks ago with a malfunctioning pump and high Aic, and within a few days, I was scheduled with Diabetes Care and am now waiting my new pump to arrive. I am very grateful for the care I receive. Dr. M. Myers

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Before seeing this DR I read reviews & gave her the benefit of the doubt and I wish I would have requested seeing another specialist... whatever you do, DO NOT ask her to explain anything to you. You will get "I'm the specialist, these are your numbers, and this is what you're doing". Heaven forbid, you do not understand anything and request more information. Her lunch is more important, and will straight up tell you that she is done and will not talk anymore on the topic and end your appointment with you still having questions that are not answered. Also, do not request any tests through your family Dr, that's a big no-no and you will be treated poorly for doing so. Long story short, I will not step foot in this doctor's office again, as I need someone who can explain things to me and not someone on a power trip because she's the big mighty specialist.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Always a pleasure - she really knows here stuff, awesome staff make sure that you get in and out promptly and ready for your next appointment - This is a model office for how all Doctors should operate.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Wow,my life changed for the better,great office to go to

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

This Dr ruins peoples lives then will cover up her mistakes, she is a sad excuse for a human being let alone a Dr. Steer cleer unless you dont mind having your tax dollars fund a criminally negigent idiot.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

her secretary is lovely!!! she is efficient, conscientious, she is always pleasant and if she not sure of the answer, she will get back to you. She is always going the extra mile. she goes above and beyond. She's the best thing about that office!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Totally ignored my 20 year hypothyroidism medicated history.....staying with Dr. in London for sure.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

It is absolutely for her to request cash money for filling out my forms. Wonder if the cra has any comments on this?

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I have seen many Endo's and found Dr. Sinnaeve to be the best of the best. Thorough, friendly, knowledgeable and a good listener.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016