Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Brown

Dr. Brown is the absolute best. From the beginning, Dr. Brown treated me with the utmost bedside manner, even before I decided to choose him as my doctor for my breast augmentation. Him and his staff gracefully guided me through the process, explaining everything in-depth and providing me assurance and assistance whenever I had questions or doubts. Scheduling, appointments, phone calls, everything is a breeze with them, and they make you feel very valued. That's hard to come by these days. And let me tell you, my results are amazing! I just left my 6-month checkup, and I look and feel like a million bucks. No hiccups, no frustrations, just beautiful results! If you're considering Dr. Brown, DO IT! If you're not considering him, then you NEED TO! Love to him and his staff!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I received a breast augmentation by Dr. Michael Brown (at The Loudoun Center for Plastic Surgery & Dermatology) back in May 2016. I LOVE MY RESULTS!! I ultimately decided to have my surgery with Dr. Brown and his team because of the very positive experience I had at the consultation. I came with a list of questions that were fully addressed. The thing I respected most was Dr. Brown's candidness about how each woman's unique anatomy (body type, breast size/shape/asymmetries, skin quality, etc.) must be taken into consideration when formulating expectations on personal results. He gave me his expert opinion and we discussed what I could expect based on my body as well as the cc's he recommended to SAFELY get me closest to my ideal results (with lowest risk of complication). This was huge to me. I'd much rather work with someone who's honest about reasonable expectations. This ensures you can manage your expectations appropriately, have a better idea of what your actual results will be, and thus are happy with the outcome (because you're not expecting results that are incompatible with what you're already working with). I was nervous the day of surgery (plus a bit irritated since I hadn't been able to drink or eat anything beforehand lol), but his staff was so pleasant, calming, and upbeat that it helped me to relax. They ensured I was as comfortable as possible (changing the pillow placement when needed and even pulling out a heater to help me warm up), and they gave me pep talks to help me focus on getting excited for the aftermath versus worrying about the operation. When I woke up, they were so cheerful that I immediately got excited all over again instead of thinking about the discomfort. They got me something to drink and snack on immediately, were so kind and gentle with helping me get dressed, and re-explained the post-op instructions to my mother and I fully (they provided written instructions too). The whole process went so smoothly. Fast forward 6 months, and I'm still so happy and ecstatic about my results and the whole experience. I've had a number of post-op visits by now, and I can say Dr. Brown and his staff were always pleasant and helpful, explaining my progress to me and answering any new questions I had (even when I called the office with impromptu questions along the way). My results turned out exactly how I expected them to (in regards to size and appearance--bigger, yet very natural looking) and the recovery/healing process went smoothly (no complications and my incisions have been healing/fading beautifully). Of course, I attribute this to Dr. Brown's professionalism, expertise, and skill! I'M VERY HAPPY!! :-) I highly recommend his services! I hope this helps!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

I am extremely happy with the results of my surgery. Dr. Brown exceeded all my expectations.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Great experience with Dr Brown. His office staff was wonderful. First I met with his nurse who was very helpful and really put me ease. She answered all of my questions and then I answered some questions from her. She then got Dr Brown and he was very relaxed and it made this experience sooo good. I decided to have the surgery with him and now it has been 1 month and it looks great. Highly recommend him and one of my friends saw mine and she is going to see him too.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Great experience. Office staff was also wonderful. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I had a breast augmentation by Dr. brown in April 2014. I did a lot of research and decided to have Dr. Brown do my surgery. I was extremely nervous and apprehensive during my consultation. Both Dr. Brown and his staff answered all my questions and were genuinely concerned that I make the right decision for myself. Dr. Brown is seriously an artist when it comes to plastic surgery. I look very natural and I'm so pleased with the results. Go to Dr. Brown. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I first met Dr Brown several years ago when I had a problem with my first breast augmentation. He corrected it perfectly. He and his staff were kind, considerate and very caring. I have since gotten married and had two beautiful kids. My body took a hit!!! So I went back to see Dr Brown at his new office and he did a breast implant exchange operation and I am even happier now. I was lucky because the new implants were enough and I did not need a breast lift. So without any hesitation, Dr Brown is the right Dr for me. I hope this helps.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

This year I underwent a reduction mammaplasty with Dr. Brown. This was not an easy decision, as I considered it elective surgery. I researched my options thoroughly, asked 101 questions and was nervous throughout the entire process. The end result, I could not be happier with Dr. Brown, his staff and the surgery. He was probably the most forthright of the doctors I consulted, telling me the honest truth, not the glossed over version, which I appreciated. Dr. Brown and his staff were always professional, friendly, timely and very supportive no matter how many questions I asked. I never felt rushed during my appointments. I have never had major surgery before, so I appreciated their patience. And most importantly, I am very happy with how the surgery went and the end results. Many thanks to Dr. Brown and his staff!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

After having a lumpectomy in my right breast, August 2013, I saw Dr Brown for a reconstruction consultation. I wanted an implant. He suggested fat injections to reshape the breast and a breast reduction on the left. In March 2014 I had the surgery. I had many pre-surgical consultations. I stated I had read about fat injections being absorbed by the body and wasn't too sure about it. He said that would not be a problem. I thought an implant one and done approach would assure me of no more surgeries. Now more than 6 months later, my left "normal" breast looks awful. Stitches, redness and a nipple that doesn't resemble my nipple at all. It is stretched twice the size it was. The right breast is indeed changing as the fat IS GETTING ABSORBED as I feared. I wrote and sent pictures to the Brown office and he has never once contacted me. His nurse suggested I come in. For what? So he can charge me again? To do what I wanted in the first place? To say I am upset is an understatement. The breasts are not symetrical, scarred and I hate looking at them. A constant reminder of the horror I endured after finding out I had cancer. I am deeply disappointed in Dr Brown. He does not listen. I did the research on fat injections. Absorption is a huge risk. An implant would have saved me from having another surgery which I have to have to correct his mistakes. Do not go to him. I wish I read the blogs before I went.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Brown and I cannot express enough how absolutely amazing they look! I got silicone gel implants and they look completely natural. It has been six months since my operation and they are perfect. I was an A cup and ended up at a full C. I get compliments by other women constantly, and everyone says they are the best job they have ever seen. Dr. Brown and his staff are great! I would recommend him to anyone who wants a breast augmentation. He is the best, hands down!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Dr. Michael J. Brown's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Assurant