Ratings for Dr. Warren D. Bromberg

Dr. Bromberg is one in a million. As close as possible to Marcus Welby. A kowledgeable, caring, doctor who listens, explains, and returns call. I've been his patient for 25 years. He's always been there for me and he'd better never leave. I've tried for years to find an Internist who is as compassionate and caring as Dr. Bromberg but it seems impossible. He's become as close to a friend and mentor as a doctor can be, sometimes taking a minute to answer a question not even related to urologhy. He was also named "Father of the Year" by the American Diabetes Association, which tells you something about his character.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Great and caring Doctor. Who explains everything to you! And returns phone calls! That the best...when they return phone calls. I was blessed to have him as my Surgeon and Doctor. I continue to see him he has become a dear friend. Thank you Doctor Bromberg!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

A wonderful and compassionate Doctor I've ever had tended to my medical needs. He is truly a top of the top Doctors in this world. God sent him to us....and may God Bless him! I was truly lucky to have been directed to him by my Primary Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

The most humaine and knowledgeable doctor that I ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Office staff, the greatest. Warm and welcome. Lays it on the line honestly with options. Wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr. Warren D. Bromberg's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

First Health