Ratings for Dr. Petr Kavan

Dr. Kavan saved my life. He found treatment options suited for me and took me from being unable to breathe by myself in the ICU to living my life as if Cancer never happened. He brought me back to life.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

My wife was given by the stats 6 months of life, with a 0 survival rate. We changed of hospital to get Dr Kavan and she passed away after 18 months. He has been brilliant to find options to extend her life as much as possible. He can be a little bit cold/detached but he is really THE expert for young adults with cancer.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

He saved my wife's life. It is that simple. How could we ever thank Dr. Kavan enough for what he has done for us? Wayne Weaver

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Kavan is an excellent oncologist very straight forward, honest, to the point and smart. He is able to make a good decision to feel better to his patients. He is very caring doctor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Kavan is truly one of the best oncologists practicing. He has saved my life. I have all the confidence in Dr. Kavan....and he is the reason why I am back to feeling great and confident in my fight against colon cancer. He is extremely knowledgeable and very approachable. His secretary Miranda is also one of the best people I have ever met....and together they make an amazing team. We thank you both for all the great work you guys are doing. Wishing you all the best!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Yes yes he does not have the best inter-personal skills, but I don't care, he saved my life. Very knowledgable

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Kavan is an extraordniary oncologist who is consulted by top specialists regularly. He is also a truly remarkable person. He is brilliant, helpful, professional, respectful and he has a gift for explaining complex matters in a way that can be readily understood by e everyone. He is a gifted physician with a heart of gold. He has been following my hisband for over 3 years now. He is our friend. Thank-you Dr. Kavan

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Excellent MD, très dévoué . Empathique et généreux de son temps pour ses patients . C'est une chance de le connaître , Thank you doctor , Vous m'avez aidé et m'aidez encore .je vous apprécie beaucoup et vous remercie sincèrement .

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

tres connaissant, va tout essayer pour guérir le patient. trea a l'écoute et diplomate

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

This doctor only cares about putting patients on his Research programs. He did not take time to read results of Pet scan in my husband's file. Even gave my husband a wrong diagnostic. When confronted with a lot of specific questions on our part, he got somewhat impatient and upset.Very worrisome to experience this kind of situation.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012