Ratings for Dr. Dhiman Basu

Dr Basu will make sure you will take the right medicine to get you better.will work to get you feeling better.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

The best dr in fort worth.the stuff is getting better.Dr Basu will listen and work with you to make you feel better.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Impossible to get a response from the staff. Excellent doctor however extremely long wait times and extremely difficult, uncourteous staff.Have to call several times before we can finally get an answer.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

By far the worst staff. One female worker there is hate full and rude. Tells his patients that they are being discharged from his care. So she makes all the decisions of the doctor. Been going there forvthree years have to much invested to go else where.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

The wait time for appointments is extremely long, 2+ hours. The waiting room is very crowded and small. When I've called the office, most times I have to leave a message. Twice calls/messages left for the nurse were not returned. I've had to actually go to the office in person to get a response. I believe Dr. Basu is very knowledgeable. However, the issues with office/staff communication, long appt wait times and follow up services take away from the experience. If I didn't have so much invested and wasn't in a critical point in my care I'd find another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

The office staff is horrible. I had to wait a month to get my CT scan because they wouldn't fax the order to the Imaging place. Now I need to get my meds refilled but they will not return my calls or the pharmacy calls so I am missing doses. If you are lucky enough to get through on the phone, be prepared to leave a message that will not be responded to or replied to. Nine out of ten times I call I get a busy signal. They never answer the phones on Monday. I have had to send them faxes pleading them to return my call, the hospital's call and my pharmacy calls. They are the worst! Who wants to have to send a fax to their doctor office begging someone to contact you? Not me. I am done!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

By far, the worst office staff of any doctor I have ever visited. They are rude, unproductive, and inefficient. It often takes 10-15 phone calls to get someone to not only answer, but actually do what needs to be done. Very unsatisfied. Dr. Basu on the other hand is a knowledgeable and trustworthy doctor. It is a shame that he has such useless help.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr Basu is very knowledgeable and willing to work with me as a patient dealing with long term RA. However, his medical staff is not very professional and is apparently unable or unwilling to relay an accurate detailed message. Really unfortunate that they don't or won't understand the importance of accuracy. Perhaps it's the language barrier but whatever the reason, it's not working.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Great bedside manner, attentive, listens to patient, works with patient needs

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011