Ratings for Dr. Trevor Clarke

Great chiropractor, makes my whole family feel welcome.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

This guy is a rude! I was very disappointed with his attitude.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

I felt lots better when I left than I did when I arrived. That's what its all about

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Fantastic Doctor,he really listens to the patient. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Amazing for allergies, babies/kids, car accidents, etc.

Submitted April 13, 2015

Has helped my family with all sorts of ailments. From food and pet allergies to aches and pains..my son who suffered from severe OCD as well as many other dx couldn't function at home as well as at school. After 4 treatments with Dr. Clarke my son who was 8 at the time was the one who came to me and told me about the changes going on. Highly recommend him

Submitted August 25, 2014

I've suffered from allergies, hayfever and asthma since the day I was born. A few sessions with Dr. Clarke and they're all gone! My asthma was triggered by activity and allergies, now I'm trying to give myself an asthma attack and I can't. I can enjoy the outside, the smell of fresh cut grass, and the blooming flowers and trees with no allergy pills or any reactions at all. I'll be the poster person for TBM if needed. After 43 years of suffering, I'm free from the burdens of asthma and allergies, can play with cats and dogs, and have never felt better!! Say what you want, it worked for me, and I have nothing but great things to say.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Clarke does do some really strange techniques which in my opinion, do nothing at all! I'm all for alternative methods, but doing little strange finger flicks on your back and saying that does anything is a total scam in my opinion. He is a very nice Doctor, however I really do think it's a big money grab. I will never go back there and have been very fortunate to have found a new Doctor at the Ridge Spine and Sport Centre. This is by far the best place in town! Hands down!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

He does a hokey psuedoscience program called "Total Body Modification" (http://www.medicinehatchiro.com/total-body-modificaton/). It really should be called "Total Wallet Modification" because he modifies your wallet from having money into not having money. The initial assessment consists mostly of voodoo - him waving things around, vibration units, his hands, your arms, etc. He then uses your initial form or assessment to basically cold read and "guess" why you are in to see him. Often he will already know because you've told him. Then, he has you touch vials filled with water with paper labels on them saying what your ailment is. He just simply guides you to one that he thinks will satisfy you, he again waves a voodoo machine at you and POOF! placebo effect activated. If you have to come back for a secondary treatment, well, it's not free of course. You can touch as many vials as you like and he'll continue to charge you $80 per session LOL. Total joke, scam and should be shut down!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

I used to suffer from really bad migraine ( once or twice a week ) Dr. Clark actually found the cause and started to treat it ! My migraine started to get better and better up to the point that I got none for a full year ! I now live in Saskatchewan and every time I go to the hat I make a point of booking an appointment to see him ! Since then I've seen 4 others chiropractors in my area and only one was as good as he is !

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013