Ratings for Dr. Aaron J. Shemenski

A good doctor but will never again deal with his incompetent, and rude staff.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Shamenski did my ankle reconstruction and he did a great job. I am very pleased with his work and I will recommend anyone who needs a podiatrist to him. Oh and he did my ingrown toe nails and they healed wonderfully. And now I can show my feet. :)

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

My daughter, who just turned 3, had surgery by Dr. Shemenski for bilateral ingrown toe nails. From the day of surgery I knew something was wrong. I seen my daughter pediatrician a week and a half after surgery and the pediatrician was mortified. This was literally a HACK JOB! I called the office, who had me take her in the following day, which was one week before her scheduled follow up. I was assured by Dr. Shemenski her toes were healing well... The pediatrician called me the same day and demanded I go elsewhere for a second opinion, which we did and were seen the next day. Low and behold, she was in for emergency surgery by a new podiatrist. Both ingrown toe nails were still intact in the toes and severly infected with MRSA. A poor 3 year old now has permanant damages to both big toes. She has pain from the surgery and her toes nails will never grow right. I have been told we will have a lifetime of problems... malpractice has been filed with a lawyer...I had no choice. Avoid him!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

I had an appointment today with Dr. Shemenski for my ingrown toe nail. He was very gentle and caring and ensured that I felt no pain. He was extremely personalable, professional and made me feel very comfortable, as I am definitely not when it comes to my feet. I would absolutely recommend him to any one with foot problems! Go see Dr. Shemenski!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Dr. Aaron J. Shemenski's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal