Ratings for Dr. Steven M Faber

They don't make doctors like this anymore He is a god sent

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

This review goes back a few years but is still worth sharing. I was extremely sick, in and out of the hospital. Dr. Faber performed test for gall bladder issues which confirmed my gall bladder had gone sour and was poisoning my body. The only problem? His office forgot to call me. I called a month or so later after a seperate doctor had asked what information (if any) were revealed by the test. The call to his office was rather interesting. I had to have emergency surgery to remove my very sour gallbladder. Luckily everything turned out fine for me. Dr Faber is a kind doctor with a good bedside manner but hopefully since this incident, he has gotten better protocols in place to ensure that important information doesn't slip through the cracks.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Dr Faber refused to send my colonoscopy pictures to second and third opinion doctors. I would not use Dr Faber for this reason. Pictures are patients property but dr faber does not understnand this consept.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Dr. Steven M Faber's Credentials

• Univ Di Torino, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Torino, Italy (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Elizabeth City, NC