Ratings for Dr. Martin Martino

I would recommend Dr. Martino to anyone looking for a caring, professional, amazing doctor. I go to him every three months and drive 2 hours each time to do so. I trust his opinion 100% on any questions I have. He cured me of ovarian cancer and I owe everything to him. The entire staff at Lehigh is great!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

I was impressed by Dr. Martino's friendliness, professionalism and experience. He is very easy to talk to and answered all questions completely. He is respected and highly recommended by my local gynecologist. The robotic hysterectomy was a blessing to me. I had no real pain, only some minor soreness/discomfort. I did not need or use RX narcotic pain meds. The experience was so much easier than that of friends who had old fashioned open surgery.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr. Martin Martino by far is what every Doctor should be, he was out of the many doctors that I have seen in 50 years probably the most kind and caring Doctor that I have been seen by.Before and after you go in for the operation he explains everything in detail. In terms that a normal person can understand. If your looking for a Doctor that will take of all of your needs, you need not to look any further.I wish that he also could be my only Doctor for all my needs oh well you cannot have everything.I drove over a hour to be treated by him and it was worth the drive.His bed manners are outstanding, he eases your mind and you feel like a family member is taking care of you. You owe it to yourself to reach out to him to be treated. Carole Micatovich

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

I have NEVER met a more WONDERFUL human being! Dr. Martino goes ABOVE and BEYOND duty, calling to follow-up to see how things are going---many times he called around 9:30pm, obviously after a long day of surgeries/patients, etc....Dr. Martino is quick to repond to e-mails as well. Being diagnosed at age 33 with ovarian cancer was pretty overwhelming, but his approach made everything bearable! No other doctor gave me hope, courage & strength. Dr. Martino sat me down and told me he would treat me as if I were his own sister---that meant SO MUCH to me! He is a wonderful person!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Dr. Martin Martino's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)