Dr. Othmane Seddiki

5 1 5.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Othmane Seddiki

Dr. Othmane Seddiki's Ratings

He is a great doctor. My four kids love him and his staff. Instead of being afraid to get their teeths cleaned, they are actually excited and look for ward to seeing him. His prices are really reasonable and he is willing to work something out if you are in financial strain. He is very humble and knowledgable. We love him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2905164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

Very sweet and nice doctor. I was very scared to go to the dentist . I have been avoiding it for years till my tooth broke. He made me feel soo relaxed and had wonderful experience with him. I didnt have insurance and i needed a root canal. His price were very reasonable and much cheaper than other dentists. Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

He is excellent doctor. I told all my friends and family about him. He is the best dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][437791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Best one! I loved the whole experience and really the best one ever!! DO RECOMMEND TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMAILY!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][437790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr. Seddiki is an amazing dentist. He is caring and makes going to the dentist a wonderful and pain free experience; he is also great with follow ups and is concern for all his patients. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][437789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

one of the best dentist around. helpfull and carring

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][437788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Patient. Caring. Knowledgeable. A good dentist is hard to find and I'm very glad to have found him. Took good care of me after my wisdom tooth was pulled. Would definitely continue to go to him. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][437787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2010

he is excellent with kids..takes his time ..and very efficient in his work..i woulde certainly go back again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][437786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2009

Nice doctor. Friendly, knowledgeable, caring. Able to do many different procedures, not just routine cleaning. Will go back, highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][437785].votes_count ]]