Ratings for Dr. Othmane Seddiki

amazing doctor, recommend him to everbody and would never change him

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Very nice doctor. Cool with sense of humor . Makes feel relaxed , take his time. His prices are very reasonable . He is not after money, i had a toothache, i thought i needed root canal (i was willing to pay for it ) but instead , he saved it with just a filling. Save me a lot of money..

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Very cool guy. Our family love him...very patient

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

He is a great doctor. My four kids love him and his staff. Instead of being afraid to get their teeths cleaned, they are actually excited and look for ward to seeing him. His prices are really reasonable and he is willing to work something out if you are in financial strain. He is very humble and knowledgable. We love him!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Very sweet and nice doctor. I was very scared to go to the dentist . I have been avoiding it for years till my tooth broke. He made me feel soo relaxed and had wonderful experience with him. I didnt have insurance and i needed a root canal. His price were very reasonable and much cheaper than other dentists. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

He is excellent doctor. I told all my friends and family about him. He is the best dentist.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Best one! I loved the whole experience and really the best one ever!! DO RECOMMEND TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMAILY!!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. Seddiki is an amazing dentist. He is caring and makes going to the dentist a wonderful and pain free experience; he is also great with follow ups and is concern for all his patients. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

one of the best dentist around. helpfull and carring

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Patient. Caring. Knowledgeable. A good dentist is hard to find and I'm very glad to have found him. Took good care of me after my wisdom tooth was pulled. Would definitely continue to go to him. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010