Ratings for Dr. Deborah Martin

Pretty sure all the good comments on here are false or made up by staff because this place is horrible.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

These last comments are interesting. I went to Dr. Martin a few years ago for spider veins. They did a schleropathy treatment and my veins got worse.mi went back, so upset,mas I expected them to look better, not worse, and they gave me another treatment. Now my legs are even worse from matting that never went away.nit is over three years alter and I sure wish I had never had the treatment. I am now trying to find someone in Barrie who offers a service that can correct the mess.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

My regular Dr. left the city so I saw Dr. Martin for the first time to have my Botox. Already having it for 4 years I knew what to expect. What I didn't expect was to meet a rude person who did not even introduce themselves, didn't follow my last Dr's recommendations and did what she wanted to me, putting in too much Botox and costing me double! What's worse? The Botox she used only lasted 3 WEEKS when I usually go 3-4 months in between. Horrible. Not sure how she is still in business.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Unknowlegable and uncaring. She is no longer an ER doctor she runs a anti-aging rejuvenation centre and training workshop on how to inject Botox and fillers and is not even a plastic surgeon nor dermatologist.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Martin for years... the team that she has built and the services have all been great. You will not be disappointed. I liked the fillers best, but the 532 laser also did a great job on my sunspots and I couldn't live without my estrogen!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

This entire office is professional and knowledgeable. I would not trust anyone else. And as a side benefit, I've never seen such beautiful doctor's office. I feel special when I'm there.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

What a fantastic doctor. So friendly and knowledgeable. She listens and answers all your questions. I highly recommend Dr. Martin. Also just as an add on her office staff are also amazing and they keep everything clean and comfortable!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Made me feel very comfortable! Very exceptional doctor. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

for going to somewhere like here for my very first time. I could not feel better. I walked in a little nervous not knowing what to expect.I always wanted Botox to feel refreshed but being my first timeI couldn't help but be a little bit shaky. but within the first 2 minutes of walking in that door the very relaxing atmosphere and kind and courteous staff put my nerves at ease. I felt very welcome and that I was in excellent hands dealing with somebody such as dr. Martin.she truly makes you feel like part of the family, II definitely recommend her for first timers or for anyone who routinely get this work done. I truly believe Dr Martin is second to none :-)

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

March 11, 2014 My first visit to Dr. Martin for consultation for Botox, Juvederm, facial veins. I was very pleased with her warm manner. I gave Dr. Martin free rein when she used Botox & Juvederm, on my face as she understood what I wanted. Dr. Martin placed the injections based on her experience. I am very satisfied with the results, and look forward to my next visit, in the suggested two week time period. I am also going to try the micro dermabrasion and anything else that the Doctor suggests. The fact that Dr. Martin trains other people/doctors in this area, gave me more assurance that she had my best interests at heart. I would highly recommend Dr. Martin & Martin's Rejuvenation Centre

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014