Ratings for Dr. Heather O. Davidson

In the 17 months that I had been going there I never saw the doctor on time. Average wait time was 30-45 minutes past scheduled appointment. I spoke with many other parents and they all experienced the same problem on a continuous basis. There is no communication to the patient on when you will see the doctor. I finally switched practices after I waited an hour to see Dr. Davidson for a quick check of my son’s ears. I arrived on time for my appointment and was told once again the Dr. would be right in. After an hour wait I was first told by a nurse there was a patient before me in the room that they forgot about. I then spoke with the receptionist to get my co-pay back and she confirmed it was the patient before me that arrived late. This confirmed that the nurse just lied to my face. This patient arrived 50 minutes late for her appointment but Dr. Davidson still saw her before me. I would strongly discourage new patient from going to this practice, especially if you have a newborn.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Dr. Heather O. Davidson's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1998)

HealthPartners